Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super curious about normal expression. That's probably the winner.

I wish more companies would do 1 normal and at least 1 expressive face.

Superman is the perfect example smiling face and angry. Come on Mars you can do it.

But on topic, hot toys just did the same Doc Brown face 3 times even after people complained the 1st time, the did the same expression 2 more time 😆

Wow the set of all three outfits and three sculpts for only $180? That’s a great deal. Not a lot of accessories but the ones he comes with all make sense.

Easy pre-order. I’d be tempted to buy extra bodies too but not sure how many versions of this Biff I’d want. I’d rather get the alternate 1985 version and Buford.

Last edited:
Nice that they're offering a neutral sculpt, but I'm not about to preorder without seeing what it looks like first. Especially after seeing how poor the other sculpts are.

This was my thought, but it seems we only get one jeans with the set.
If you get the set plus 2 additional bodies, you’re only running about $86 and change per figure. That’s quite the steal nowadays.

In order to get all 3 looks, we have to buy 2 figure sets and 1 extra body?

I'll PO one of each for now and decide later if I want the 3rd look (the patterned shirt).

I'm not really loving the sculpts but I've still got some Sideshow stuff around so it's not like I'm displaying A+ sculpts all the time anyway lol.

Has anyone seen this anywhere other than OSK?

Giantoy has been selling Mars stuff, I'm sure it'll go up there eventually.

In order to get all 3 looks, we have to buy 2 figure sets and 1 extra body?

I'll PO one of each for now and decide later if I want the 3rd look (the patterned shirt).

No, you can display all the looks with the single body, they're just selling an extra body so you can display a second one using the extra stuff in the main package. I guess as opposed to their Riddler set where they gave 2 bodies.. The solo body only comes with socks and shoes, so you need the pants/shirt/head from the main release.

I’m more forgiving when a third party sculpt isn’t spot on. To me I can at least see what Mars is going for and I see the likeness. Plus I still think the overall package is a really good deal.

Back