Mars Toys Back to the Future 1/6 Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah not totally sold on the sculpts but they look decent enough, hopefully he comes with all the outfits in one set, as you said Im struggling to think of any accessories for Biff. The Almanac is of course from Part II Biff
If they were doing alternate 1985 Biff you could give him the gun, a matchbook, the tray the matchbooks lay on, the lock box for the almanac, maybe a whiskey glass.

Neither sculpt looks much like the actor, especially the yelling one. Nice selection of outfits though.

I forgot they were doing this as well as Batman 66, Batman Burton/Schumacher, James Bond and Jaws...
Yeah the sculpts are a bit off, especially the yelling one. I just wonder if this is the last time someone will make a Biff in 1/6? Might regret it if I skip this. Im hoping there is like a deluxe set that come with all the outfits and then just regular sets for the individual outfits.

So they're still going with those awful sculpts, huh? That unfortunately makes it an easy pass for me.

Hopefully they'll come up with something better when they get to Griff and Mad Dog.

The thought of all those variants of characters has me drooling. Evil Biff from 85 and Buford are two I would be down for. Even Lorraine, 55 and Alt 85.

The expressions faces are stupid, and his face looks a little fat, but very passable. If it's less than 200, why not. Guessing like 175 or so.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg
m4.jpg
m5.jpg
m6.jpg
m7.jpg
m8.jpg
m9.jpg

m10.jpg
m11.jpg
m12.jpg
m13.jpg

m14.jpg
m15.jpg
m16.jpg
m17.jpg
m18.jpg
m19.jpg
m20.jpg

Mars Toys 1/6 School Bully SCHOOL BADASS Action Figure MAT020

List:

Normal expression head sculpt*1 (only available for pre-sale)
Open mouth expression head sculpt*1
Angry expression head sculpt*1

body*1
hand shape*10

white shirt* 1
black shirt*1
graphic shirt*1
black T-shirt*1
white T-shirt*1
tie*1
jeans*1
gray jacket*1