Mark Antony and Cleopatra Tomb Found!?!?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well saw this on the News last night
I hope what they've found really is the Tomb of Mark and Cleo it'd be one of the Biggest Archaeological Finds of the 21st Century

https://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/04/cleopatras-tomb-may-have-been-found.html

6a00d83451b46269e201157030347d970b-200wi

This could be one of the Big Ones

:rock

This would be a great find and simply awesome! I am sure once excavation starts that they will definately film it and if it is indeed the tomb of Cleo and M.A., then it will make a great TV special to watch.

Leave the dead be...let them rest is what I say.

I agree with you they should be left in piece
But wouldn't it be great to know if it was Antony and Cleo?
I sure wish Archaeologists would hurry up and find the body of Alexander
:lol

I saw this on TV lat night! That would be awesome! But apparently, a lot of archeologists are still very cautious about it! There are some clues, but no clear inscriptions that would tie it to Cleopatra! And they haven't found the mummies yet, only those of servants!

I saw this on TV lat night! That would be awesome! But apparently, a lot of archeologists are still very cautious about it! There are some clues, but no clear inscriptions that would tie it to Cleopatra! And they haven't found the mummies yet, only those of servants!

Yea its still is a very so and so case
It could be Mark and Cleo, or maybe not but I'm hopping it is

I would like to see them take the bones and do one of the CSI facial reconstructions so we can see what they may have really looked like.

I would like to see them take the bones and do one of the CSI facial reconstructions so we can see what they may have really looked like.

Bust of Mark Antony

Marcus_Antonius1.jpg

Bust of Cleopatra

Cleopatra_Bust.jpg

Though it must be said that there has been debate over the years whether Cleo was a beautiful Queen of Egypt or the Ugly Spawn of a Harpy, but that leads me to think why would Antony want to get with something that hideous? Who knows, did he have own agenda to Secure Power for himself in Egypt? But I don't think she would of been ugly, she was most likely beautiful Antony fell head over heels for her and thus set of a chain of events for the doomed lovers

The discovery of King Tut's tomb was so remarkable not because of who he was, but because it was unplundered in antiquity. Even if they find the tombs and prove they're Marc and Cleo, it's unlikely they'd be as spectacularly rich as Tut's tomb.

Back