March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The thing about Cad is he is a relatively new character . We dont know his history or his future in the SW universe yet so that makes him a bit more "Ehhh' for most. I was on the fence about the Clone Wars series but season 2 definitely got me better interested.

Agree, its a neat design and all, but would be a pass. Hammerhead would be a buy though.

Agree with you agreeing, Bane would be a solid release as far as sales are concerned, and would make sense in terms of focusing on characters from CW, but I wouldn't buy him.... Hammerhead on the other hand might not be what everyone would want but I'd buy him in a second.

It's Aurra Sing's hand.

The hands to wrinkled for that, and thumb isn't long enough, her thumb is the same length as the fingers.

My guess is Ithorian if it is 1/6 because they would need to do sculpted forearms at least, like Hasbro did with Akbar. Actually the whole arms and legs would need to be sculpted, dam thats gonna be an expensive figure.

I see a few people think it might be a Duros might be to generic for them to do, but what about Nute Grunay, his race is basically the same but green.
But I can't see the need to sculpt a forearm for him.

Last edited:
Nute Grunay

Oooooh -- great guess! I see that! And I hope you're right!

180px-Nute_Gunray_NEGTC2.jpg
ss261.jpg

nutegunray.jpg

nuteaboutodie.jpg

Hope it Phantom Menace -- I like the hat better.

Last edited:
I mainly threw out a BITh to see if I'd get a reaction. I really think it's Momaw Nadon.

cad bane's OK. I just dont think he's that cool.

To me, there's only ONE Badass Bounty Hunter in the Star Wars saga:

Boba Fett.

I don't think the hand in the tease looks anything like the Neimodian hands. Someone in the other thread commented about Aurra Sing, I think that's a possibility too, the hand has a very exaggerated human look to it more than alien.

aurrasing2.jpg

Though it also seems like maybe a heammerhead hand too which is more humanoid, just 3 fingers instead of 4.

tsc031momawLI.jpg

Last edited:
I'm wondering about the white strip at the top of the hand, is that part of the final thing or something to hold the hand in place.

What kinda ____ed up diapers did you have to wear as a kid that looked like that?! :lol

We were poor. :monkey2

If it's Cad Bane, it's a pass. If it's anyone from the films, it's probably an automatic buy.

It's Hammerhead. Or MamaNowNads or whatever the stupid EU name is.

I like this game; many of the choices I would like to see.

Hope it's not a dissapointment after all this.

HAMMERHEAD...I hope. Now if we can only get Walrus Man in an orange diaper. "YAGGAMUROOSH!" :lol

I'm thinking1/6 Hammerhead. It has a wrist joint so it is not a PF. It has a sculpted forearm so I don't think it will be Cad Bane, Duros (only need a sculpted hand on a standard body).
Watch it's not even Star Wars though. Ryan

I don't think the hand in the tease looks anything like the Neimodian hands. Someone in the other thread commented about Aurra Sing,

I didn't see the other thread, I was just stating I knew for certain it isnt Aurra sing because of the short thumb.

I'm wondering about the white strip at the top of the hand, is that part of the final thing or something to hold the hand in place.

My guess was that's a new type of hand joint for non standard bodies that isn't as obvious when they cant be covered with clothes on bodies that need sculpted forearms.

Last edited:
I don't think the hand in the tease looks anything like the Neimodian hands. Someone in the other thread commented about Aurra Sing, I think that's a possibility too, the hand has a very exaggerated human look to it more than alien.

aurrasing2.jpg

Didn't they say they would be doing a PF of her or something to that effect a while back?

Back