March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't think the tease is Aurra's hand because of the wrist joint. I'm thinking the hand tease is from a 1:6 and the Aurra PF coincided.

- J

What......?

In the newsletter, the sneak preview shot of the hand is linked in a section promoting Sideshow's Fantacular sneaks, the hand is the first. They're promoting Fantacular in the newsletter. Since that hand is the only tease they've posted from Fantacular, that's the shot that the Newsletter article links to, it's not that they're promoting that particular image.

Basically, I'm pretty certain the hand is Aurra's and it's just coincidence that the only Fantacular tease to link to is still her sneak.

In the newsletter, the sneak preview shot of the hand is linked in a section promoting Sideshow's Fantacular sneaks, the hand is the first. They're promoting Fantacular in the newsletter. Since that hand is the only tease they've posted from Fantacular, that's the shot that the Newsletter article links to, it's not that they're promoting that particular image.

Basically, I'm pretty certain the hand is Aurra's and it's just coincidence that the only Fantacular tease to link to is still her sneak.

Got it. Sucks for me though. I don't collect PF. I was hoping for something unique in 1/6.

Well, thanks to Isildur's Bane, I stand corrected. I forgot the video about the Sing PF before had shots of the statue in progress with both hands completed, and they're both in closed fists around weapons, so this hand is not hers, at least not the PF, unless there's some alternate exclusive hand.

I'm sure many wouldn't like Nien, but i would, I always got a chuckle out of the banter between him and Lando.

I'm sure many wouldn't like Nien, but i would, I always got a chuckle out of the banter between him and Lando.

180px-Nien_Nunb_JKTCG.jpg

"Yabba-booble-abba... he-he-he!"

Any chance a Sideshow rep could let us know if the hand was Aurra's?

- J

I hope it's a 1/6 Cad Bane. I dig the gunslinger motif of that character and being a Lee Van Cleef fan anyways, this would be an easy buy for me. Fingers crossed.

I'm still hoping it's Hammerhead. I noticed this from Sideshow's Q&A in January.

Q. I'm really getting into your 1:1 Star Wars Busts. They're awesome! I love the creatures that live in the Star Wars Universe. My number one want is Hammerhead. Do you have plans for his release now that you have been working on some larger aliens in this scale?

A. Hammerhead is getting a little love this year, but the love is definitely smaller than 1:1 scale (so far). He’s definitely a possibility for a future life-size bust but probably not this year.

And since I'm getting into the 1:1 bust line, a 1:1 Hammerhead would be huge! :google

Back