March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not real familiar with the PFs. Do they have jointed wrists? If so, I would guess Cad Bane PF.

Seems to me that it would be prety difficult (but a damned nice touch) for Sideshow to sculpt the wrist joint pegs on a 1:6 scale figure.

But, despite the fact that it seems PF-ish to me, I do hope that WHATEVER character it is...it is 1:6.

They don't have jointed wrists, but there would be a split at the wrist if it had a switch out hand.

Good. Then I have to start thinking 1:6 unless I am off the mark about that white stripe on the back of the wrist being the center part ofthe wrist articulation.

Edit - And, on a further note, IF this is a 1:6 figure. I really like the way Sideshow went the extra mile to integrate the wrist joint into the sculpt of the hand and arm.

Last edited:
And to me that is a bit of the issue... he's really not "Star Wars" enough for me. I enjoy the character in the series, but he feels too (a lot of it being the western look) out of place in the Star Wars for him to be a buy.

That's funny because of all the characters introduced into the SW PT era since 1999 I think Cad Bane might actually most remind me of the type of character we'd see introduced in 70's era SW. :lol

I passed on Greedo for the time being, but Hammerhead is a sure order for me.

The more I look, the more I think it is Hammerhead. But, it is a great teaser image... as it could be a few others.

Pretty positive it is not Sing as the hands are too gnarled, and I think the figures are too long and rounded at the ends to be Gunray.

I wonder what will happen if this turn out to be non-SW...:duh

riot.jpg

It's UP!!!!!

It's......................

Nothing.

What the hell, I thought we were suppose to get the answer? It's not Aurra, is it? It's two separate sneaks.

Well the tease image just happens to be the first during Fantacular, if they'd done another one the link would have gone to that image or a list of them, it's not really to promote the hand and the Sing PF simultaneously, just happens that hand is still the only production tease up as the sneak for the PF goes to press too.

Well the tease image just happens to be the first during Fantacular, if they'd done another one the link would have gone to that image or a list of them, it's not really to promote the hand and the Sing PF simultaneously, just happens that hand is still the only production tease up as the sneak for the PF goes to press too.

What......?

Back