March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have wish for Watto, but Watto has got sharp finger nails... Hammerhead seems more likely.

It would be awesome if it were Hammerhead.

Cad Bane would be a big ol' PASS.

Same here. I wonder when will this mystery figure be revealed?:confused:

I have ordered extra chairs from the cantina set, there will be enough seats for more cantina aliens.:)

Since they only said that they're "working on it", I don't imagine that it will be soon.

It took us months to learn that "Padme's hand" turn out to be Gandalf's.:D

Edit: Just read that the answer will be revealed in the upcoming Newsletter.

Last edited:
Their are two Star Wars previews this month in the News Letters , since the 501st Clone was revealed on the back of the CW Anakin Skywalker I'm guessing that will be the first reveal which is in tomorrows newsletter.

Whatever the preview is that they showed could be the second at the end of the month . It could be the Aura Singh PF for the second and SS did say that they have been working on Hammerhead and would do
a Cade Bane .

Since CW is going strong it could be Cade , but also since the Scum and Villany line is getting some attention and we'll be seeing more Aliens towrds the end of the year and into 2011 and we just had the Greedo PPO it could be Hammerhead too!

We'll find out soon enough I guess.

Nah....I tried watching it....not for me. I don't think Sideshow show waste time in doing anything from the Clone Wars yet IMO....they should keep doing the old characters. I'm still waiting for a Lando PF.:monkey2

If you haven't bought into the new series I'd highly suggest you check out the three story arc starting in Episode 5 (Landing At Point Rain) of the second season and going through to episode 7. It's a real Band of Brothers story with Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ki Adi Mundi each leading a squad to take out the main droid factory on Geonosis.

Can say Cad Bane would be a pass... I like the series, but not enough to buy a figure of him.

That's a shame... He's a great character (harking back to westerns) and I'd love to have a SSC 1/6 of him in the collection.

Cad bane would be win, and sideshow DID say that their creative department liked his design... so it's a possibility...

:clap:clap:clap

Agree, its a neat design and all, but would be a pass. Hammerhead would be a buy though.

Cad Bane OR Hammerhead would both be an automatic buy for me. I'd love for them to continue (after Greedo and the environment) to show love to the cantina aliens just as they had an earlier focus on Jabba's throne room but at the same time I like the possibility of a growing focus on the more recent characters/storylines (with Cad Bane at the top of that list). If it's an Aurra Sing PF then I'm going to be incredibly tempted (much more so than I was for the Darth Talon one which I passed on-- completely unfamiliar with that character and no interest in the look... beyond the obvious :naughty ).

OK, can somebody give me a Hand here, I cannot figure this one out...................wah, wah, wah. Seriously though, if it is Cad I am on the fence about ordering him. I enjoy the CW series and Cad has made his presence known for sure, well I'll probably order and think about it more:cool:

That's a shame... He's a great character (harking back to westerns) and I'd love to have a SSC 1/6 of him in the collection.

And to me that is a bit of the issue... he's really not "Star Wars" enough for me. I enjoy the character in the series, but he feels too (a lot of it being the western look) out of place in the Star Wars for him to be a buy.

I won't complain if he's made, as I'm sure it will make a lot of people happy... just not for me.

Back