March 2nd's Sideshow Sneak Peak

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO bane is not a possibility for this hand... the details on the gloves would be too difficult to accurately replicate as a separate glove.

Although, it does have at least 4 fingers. I've outlined them in blue (except for the thumb)

you have to look pretty close to see the 4th finger tho...

4thfinger.jpg

it is quite possible, as some have said, that there is a 5th... but it looks to me like an Ithorian ("Hammerhead")

Ithorian.jpg

I don't have any 1:4 figures so I may be wrong here, but look at the wrist joint. Isn't that the joint of a 1:6 figure?

My vote goes to Hammerhead 1:6.

- J

Kaminoans have two fingers and a "thumb". The pic shows 3 fingers and a thumb.

Good guess though, the basic shape is close.

I'm really stumped. I really thought it was Cad Bane until I checked ref. Now I have no idea. Not even sure if its 1/6th anymore.

The wrist is ball-jointed. Like how Hasbro's 3 3/4" elbows and knees are sometimes done.

I was hoping for Cad Bane (a great idea for a 2nd release after the CW Anakin, if it's not Ahsoka or Obi) but any 1/6 Cantina alien to go with Greedo would be stellar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoping its hammerhead, but whoever it is looks like the forearm is unique... which is getting into non-standard body figures :rock

I can hope.... in one hand and poop in the other, we'll see what one is filled first

Back