Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday everyone!!! :fireworks

I will be away for my b-day weekend :happybday but I will have my mobile on me, hopefully I will have service to answer PM's. So if I don't get to them immediately then you know why. I'm wit da wife :naughty :D

All kidding aside!!! :fireworks

Thanks fellas don't forget to thank MANDO he was a BIG part in helping with this,

Ski

Couple little things I just added for the hell of it.

Wrapped an extra Zartan gauntlet with rope and slapped on a cobra decal by EVILFACE.

P1170719.jpg

P1170723.jpg

P1170730.jpg

Phenomenal!!!! :rock

Always amazing work King! Cobra emblem adds to the tie-in known as "Cobra", a global terrorist organization to rule da WORLD!

Ski

Chase that EXTRA EYE placement you ordered, on the way buddy!

I take extra good care of my boyees!!! :naughty for Nam

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

I got my Pig today. I Just slapped it together real quick for some pics. I didn't use the piece for the pads as they sit too high on his shoulders with it. BTW, what did you all use to tie it together? I used thread. I still have to permanently attach the head as well.
abc59459b86e7cca162c98ecd18ca496.jpg

8fe5dc67165065323e57f73f1c1cbd2a.jpg

e0e481353de008cde1e233aff079b1d1.jpg

Bronx, be careful on the back drilled parts its pretty thin back there but the fronts are goto go... I would strap them on the backside to avoid too much tension. I knew MANDO didn't put holes there on the back but I drilled some in case.

After putting them together though its best to use just the front holes with thread and straps on the backside.

Ski

Sent from my SkiPCS8100 using Skiatalk

Back