Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (10 to go)

i am sitting this one out for now but i cant wait to see what you all come up with

Sick work M, this will be full of win with S & M working on the project. Correction M & S, the other way is just not right! :rock

:lol @ S&M. These things wouldn't be worthwhile if there wasn't a little pain involved. :lol

Don't bother with the Kenner football shoulder pads. They're horrible. Not even a place to start. I can't remember what the pads for the hockey ones looked like.

White Trash Mjolnir wip.

cinderblock2.jpg

The bolt on the top will come later after the next phase cures.

:yess:

Badass!!!

:rock2 :rock2 :rock2

Depending on what body everyone winds up going w/ I might look into doing shoulder pads too. But that's a Mando promise.

elvis has a some that would work out great that he said he could cast. Not sure if he is still willing to do.

Yup i can definitely made them casts!
I think they will be casted in two parts and small holes will be dirlled on the front and the back and both will be connected with laces

Will it fit an HT muscle bod? Hate to see you go through all that work and it winds up not fitting the figures.

:lecture:lecture:lecture that is a key point. I think that is what MANDO and I were talking about as well, with a pad that will support most or all of the bigger bodies. :monkey1

Kat is hawt. She does need to lighten up on the makeup though.

Back