Action Figure Mando's & Skiman's 1/6 Road Pig Commission (FULL LIST!!!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
have you been able to make contact with the others who signed up for this commission Ski?

So, Meaty, will you be casting these and offering them also?

I'll probably do them around the same time I cast the sculpts, hopefully I get MANDO's hammer and Seb's pads and we can have them all shipped at the same time.

Still waiting on a few members that have contacted me on their PENDING status for RP. :duff

Sorry, meant to back up KD's statement and forgot to quote. :family

Oh no probs man, I've had a lot of ups and downs this year, highs and lows and have lots of custom work but I'm really excited about this one since it allows for some freedom but I understand how this is moving like mud.

I'm sure we will have lots of fun on this project since it's sort of kit deal in all.

Can it start with the hope that by the time its done all will be paid or that we will find others that will buy the left overs?

If you are not willing to take that risk it may backfire and you have to refund those that have paid...which does no one good.

I have faith that your finished product would be snatched up by either the list or others.

Yea sorry Prog, that has happened once and almost twice all ready, that's the only reason I set this one up this way with GI JOE commissions.

I can offer refunds, that is no problem, I'd hate to do that but it's better than losing time/money whenever it doesn't work out.

I have talked to everyone on the list so they are intending to make this happen so I wouldn't worry. There's perhaps one member here that visits every so often and replies a little later but I know who he is and he comes through 100% all the time.

Last edited:
Thats cool. I'll wait it out. Just very anxious I guess.

I'll be interested to see the shoulder pads. I bought a shoulder pad from a Predator figure that I plan to use, so I hope the casting of those shoulder pads are not contingent on everyone wanting one. I may or may not be happy with what I already have. I have to sand all those crazy alien details off it and make it work for RoadPig.

I would have loved to get on the list, but I've never seen the Arnold body for an affordable price.

Temporarily I will use the new ACI Gladiator body. Then maybe swap to the new bigger Kaustic body if they include pegs to make it taller. I want him to be a big boy, but I can live with it shorter for a while.

Back