Man up, when's the last time you cried?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These two at least had happy endings...but still made me teary. ...it's a nice to see people out there doing some good and making a difference.

These two at least had happy endings...but still made me teary. ...it's a nice to see people out there doing some good and making a difference.

That helps, but I'd have a hard time getting through the bad parts. I'm kind of a wuss.

That said, I have an easier time with something like that than I do with murder or kidnapping stories.

Last edited:
what happened to my post?

Now that I think about it I would like to apologize to anyone that read my post and was offended except Wofford and anyone else who took a shot at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why werent the ones where I got _____ted on deleted. You can do what you want but why the double standard?

Their posts were edited...if you happened to go back and check. Plus revealing spoilers is a big no no on here. Use Spoiler tags if you must.

Their posts were edited...if you happened to go back and check. Plus revealing spoilers is a big no no on here. Use Spoiler tags if you must.

You would of had to of been living under a rock or not cared about the show to not of known what happened by now. _____ Buscemi mentioned it at an award show!

Well apparently, not everyone had seen that episode yet. I love Justified - but for numerous reasons I am now about 4 episodes behind...so I stay out of its thread so I don't read any spoilers and I sure would be upset if I ran across one somewhere else where I wasn't expecting it.

You got something against people who live under rocks?

WhatDoYouLiveUnderARock.png

I will say they are a bit unkempt.

Edit - :lol Mr. Green beat me to it. :lol

Well apparently, not everyone had seen that episode yet. I love Justified - but for numerous reasons I am now about 4 episodes behind...so I stay out of its thread so I don't read any spoilers and I sure would be upset if I ran across one somewhere else were I wasn't expecting it.

This was way more than 4 episodes behind and like I said Buscemi mentioned it at one of the major award shows. I would of been cool with a good kick in the ass but these cowards stepped over the line.

This was way more than 4 episodes behind and like I said Buscemi mentioned it at one of the major award shows. I would of been cool with a good kick in the ass but these cowards stepped over the line.

And so did you in your post. So does that make you any better?

And so did you in your post. So does that make you any better?

You know it doesnt make me any better but remember I just retaliated. Dont know who the mod was when i was insulted but maybe it would of been better to delete those initial posts instead of just editing them.

There is only a handful of mods and we don't read every thread. I would have never known about it if you had not responded.

Bypassing the language filter is against forum rules. Rather than infracting everyone, I chose to edit and/or delete. Wofford's post was regarding you spoiling a show he hadn't finished watching yet...so I removed the foul language and kept the rest. Your post had nothing but foul language so there was nothing to save.

Back