Man Thing Commiquette - Pics and Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hrmmnn He looks like he should be displayed seperatly from Abom and Hulk due to the base and submerged legs...

Also please dust your table..

Just curious whats the legnth and width of the table the three are sitting on?

:lol:lol yeah it's amazing how much dust shows up on the pics.

as for the dimensions, hulk and Manthing fit nicely on the table but Abom is to large for it. the table is 20" deep but needs 24" for Abom to fit properly, and it's 50" long but could use another 12"'s so they aren't so crowded.

i'm planning on making custom displays that will have inside dimensions of 24" X 72" which will have ample room to display 3 of these big guys per shelf. so basically i'll have enough room to properly display 3 Hulk PF's, 2 Thing PF's, 1 Hulkbuster (if i keep him coming:monkey5) and what ever else ssc comes out with that will match up to the Hulk PF's for a total of up to 9 different PF/Com/Maq's.

kinda makes a wonder about that $500 price tag huh?? :rolleyes:

The paint job is a LOT more intricate and detailed than the paint job of the other two. Not to mention, he looks like he fills up more girth and width than the other two. They look really big because they both have their arms out and Hulk is standing upright.

The paint job is a LOT more intricate and detailed than the paint job of the other two. Not to mention, he looks like he fills up more girth and width than the other two. They look really big because they both have their arms out and Hulk is standing upright.

Ozz makes some good points about this, and I agree with him. One thing I would add to his comments is we have to remember that he partially submerged in the swamp. I would have loved to have seen on this piece one foot in the swamp and the other stepping on land or rock coming out of the swamp. The foot out of the pond would have added more to his size without changing the size.

Still, I love this sculpt.

24q4ned.jpg

2agtblz.jpg

fteb83.jpg

awesome piece, grats to those who got him. That's too much green for me in a row though lol.

I got mine from Alter Ego Comics yesterday. This beast is amazing. :google

And I've been reading the Essential Man-Thing books from Marvel. Makes me appreciate the character even more.

I got mine from Alter Ego Comics yesterday. This beast is amazing. :google

And I've been reading the Essential Man-Thing books from Marvel. Makes me appreciate the character even more.

Cool, I got one from them too. It's coming tomorrow. What number did you get?

♫ 'I'm getting mine, tomorrow, tomorrow bla bla there's no sorroooow...♫ ♪

Altogether now...

♪♫ 'we are getting ours, tomorrow.. ♫

Back