Malicious attack on 'Predator' cosplay entertainer in Birmingham, England

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it seems kids are starting to use tasers to play Knockout.
and one kid already got shot twice... Jesus, wtf?

https://youtu.be/gzptOuQ0M9U

I dont know whats with these swag*** childish kids today. They rather be ignorant then grow. Yea I was a smartass when I was a preteen but i would never hurt anyone and I never did something outlandish that would probably kill someone. This generation is so stupid.:monkey2

I saw this guy in Manchester City Centre yesterday. I gave him some money and had a quick word to see if it was really the guy who was pushed over. I could make out his eyes under the mask and he actually looked like an elderly man. He didn't seemed fazed by the event and gave me a thumbs up walking away. :lol

10995619475_49c84f6bca_o.jpg

I saw this guy in Manchester City Centre yesterday. I gave him some money and had a quick word to see if it was really the guy who was pushed over. I could make out his eyes under the mask and he actually looked like an elderly man. He didn't seemed fazed by the event and gave me a thumbs up walking away. :lol

10995619475_49c84f6bca_o.jpg

Man those bones really ruin his costume. :horror

What you don't see in the video is the predator get up and rip out that dude's spine.

I dont know whats with these swag*** childish kids today. They rather be ignorant then grow. Yea I was a smartass when I was a preteen but i would never hurt anyone and I never did something outlandish that would probably kill someone. This generation is so stupid.:monkey2

I don't mean to be a stick in the mud but does anyone else notice a certain similarity in the people playing this game?

Yea...thats too bad. I wonder what people would say if just one incident of a group of white kids playing this game on a minority happened?

Then it would be a race based "hate crime" commited by horrible, awful racist right wingers.

I despise the term"hate crime" as if the crime is somehow worse than a normal crime. Punching random people in the face is nicer if they are the same race as you are? "Hate crime" is just another PC police word. A crime is a crime and the punk THUGS doing this deserve whatever they get.

what is making me so mad is kids laughing about it, making it seem like nothing's wrong with what they do.
It's like not only are they attacking people but it seems like they don't get how that's wrong, and That's scary.

Back