Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The colour on the QTVR looks a little better, maybe less bright light or something, hard to tell.
Starting to dislike the EX head more and more, so while I haven't yet cancelled it, unless updated photo's of the production statue show up before shipping and they look outstanding, then right now I will cancel at some point.

If it does turn out good and even the head on the Reg QTVR looks a bit better (but again may just be the angle), then I'll pick up the Reg after we have some in-hand pics.

Being in Australia, buying on a hope just isn't an option, not with the postage cost's to send it back if I'm just not happy.

I canceled my Maleficent EX. I felt the overly greenish color and look of the piece doesn't suit me. Hopefully somebody will get there waitlist converted.

I'm going to do my best to be around for SS's chat's on the 17th. If I don't make it someone should ask if there's a reasoning for such a greenish tone and if that color is a definite for this PF.

I'm going to do my best to be around for SS's chat's on the 17th. If I don't make it someone should ask if there's a reasoning for such a greenish tone and if that color is a definite for this PF.

ditto, I'd really like to know that as well. The Reg face sculpt could use a bit of work as well.

And while we are on the subject of Disney PF's, if someone could ask about any news on when PF's like Jessica Rabbit, Belle, Beast and Snow White may come along.

I'd ask myself, but I'll be either asleep or at work during the main chat.

So the Reg ES is only 500, which with the Ex being 350, that's a total which is 50 less then the Evil Queen.....

Not really surprised tho, in fact I just cancelled my Ex order, for reasons as previously stated and I think I'd be far better off saving money and display space for future PF's that I would want even more.

After seeing it in person I'm okay with the green tone - it's not nearly as dark as it appears in the photos. However as I understand it, there may be some adjustments before release.

I think a few adjustments could really knock this one out of the park. The green tone being the biggest (good to here its lighter in person) and I think the sculpt could use a little tweaking.

I know I'm going to regret staying out of this line.

After seeing it in person I'm okay with the green tone - it's not nearly as dark as it appears in the photos. However as I understand it, there may be some adjustments before release.

If the necessary adjustments are made, I'm going to have to get back on the waitlist for the EX that I cancelled.

If the necessary adjustments are made, I'm going to have to get back on the waitlist for the EX that I cancelled.

If it really ends up turning out great, then I may just consider getting the Reg, no matter what I don't think I'm ever going to like the Ex head anyway.

Plus it's not that the green is dark, it's that its too bright, should be more pale to match the film.

Still, I'm mostly ready to move on. Seeing how fantastic the Evil Queen is, I'm just so excited and jazzed to see Belle, Beast, Jessica Rabbit and Snow White at equal quality. Even as it stands, none of them could ship till 2011, come on Sideshow, throw me an announcement/preview/hints, you had all of those in the first looks video from a year ago.

Great to hear. After the home run that was the evil queen I really hope this one is the same. Mine is still on pre-order and will stay that way. Did they state what adjustments they may possibly make?? Thanks for the update Dave

If it really ends up turning out great, then I may just consider getting the Reg, no matter what I don't think I'm ever going to like the Ex head anyway.

Plus it's not that the green is dark, it's that its too bright, should be more pale to match the film.

Still, I'm mostly ready to move on. Seeing how fantastic the Evil Queen is, I'm just so excited and jazzed to see Belle, Beast, Jessica Rabbit and Snow White at equal quality. Even as it stands, none of them could ship till 2011, come on Sideshow, throw me an announcement/preview/hints, you had all of those in the first looks video from a year ago.

You have a point. The gigantic grin on the EX head looks crazy. I might just wait and pick up the regular if the piece is to my liking.

Great to hear. After the home run that was the evil queen I really hope this one is the same. Mine is still on pre-order and will stay that way. Did they state what adjustments they may possibly make?? Thanks for the update Dave

Not sure, but I think maybe lighten the green paint.

Thanks for the update Dave, good to know that the green will be lighter in color..did you think that SS's Maleficent is representative of Disney's version when you saw it in person?

Back