Maleficent PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I canceled my order a few months ago. Then, after going to Disney World, and watching the backstage pass, I got on the waitlist. It converted today.

I've got the Evil Queen on Flex Pay at the moment, so I'll be keeping my order this time. Now bring on Hook!

yeah.... it's coming, haha

Seriously tho, I think this would still be a month or so away from a shipping notice, so late August, early September.

What will be good to see is pics from SDCC, especially if the one on show is a production sample.

Can't wait to see Con pics of this piece!

And hope to see a maquette of Maleficent in dragon form at some point :rock

I almost wish that this looked more like the Big Fig offered awhile back

2639149135_a888f975e0.jpg

From what I've seen, I'm not happy with this....hopefully seeing it at SDCC will change my mind.

The web site does say shipping in August, so it's going to be interesting to see what in hand pics look like, I still have no idea if I'm going to get it or not.

Will also be interesting to hear what shipping is for you xr6, both in comparison to the Evil Queen and what total cost I may be looking at, compared to say a local purchase.

Well Sideshow set the bar with their Evil Queen piece, which I feel is just stunning, so I expect no less of Maleficent, or any future animated Disney PFs for that matter. Yes, I have high expectations, but only because I know what Sideshow is capable of and they showed it with the Evil Queen PF.

The web site does say shipping in August, so it's going to be interesting to see what in hand pics look like, I still have no idea if I'm going to get it or not.

Will also be interesting to hear what shipping is for you xr6, both in comparison to the Evil Queen and what total cost I may be looking at, compared to say a local purchase.

I got a quote for $50 but that could change:dunno

My waitlist for the EX Maleficent is going to be converted!! I'm so excited, I just got an e-mail today!! Maleficent looks amazing, and is my total top Disney villain. She's the most evil and, I'd say, the most powerful!! :nana:

Notices didn't email out yet did they? Seems like they should be alerting us soon of her arrival.

A few days ago the est. ship date on the order page was August 2010. It now says September 2010.

I thought I saw the Flex change dates too. Good, that gives me more time to save, too many other Premium Formats coming and I wouldn't ever give Mally up.

I am really just dying to get this one. For once I have the money in savings and don't have to scramble. She is going to look so great along side the Evil Queen.

Can some Maleficent PF owners chime in as to the length of her neck. Seems to have been an issue at the time of her announcement but haven't heard much about it recently. Was it corrected during production?

Canceled mine.

I don't care for the artist's interpretation of the face. Now that I think about it, if they are going to do 2 headsculpts they should have made one of them classic.

I hope they stay true to the original style when doing the princesses.

Back