Making a Murderer Netflix series.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Police misconduct was disgusting.
Reading about the omitted evidence, seems likely he really did it.
Overhead shots of the family business reminded me of
giphy.gif

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If he did that.......**** him.

He forgot one part of that. He doused it in gasoline first THEN threw it into the bonfire.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Watching the show, it's crazy they convicted him on what they had. Her blood is no where in the house yet they say she is shot there by the bullet they found in the garage. And watching the nephew's confession video, jesus, anyone can tell he was coerced...like 4 hours of that doesn't convince a jury...no way. I don't know if he killer her or not but the defense proved WAY beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wasn't on the jury. I only remember what I read in the local papers at the time of the trial and what I watched over a 10 hour documentary. I didn't sit thru weeks of testimony. People watch just this documentary and are immediately experts on this trial. There is alot of other things that were presented that are hard to over look. Like him requesting the victim, calling her multiple times the day she went missing, sweat DNA on the rear hatch of the car, using a different name and phone number to request her to come out, purchasing shackles before she went missing.

However, There are way too many coincidences in this case as well. I don't know if he's guilty or not. Like I said above, the way the evidence was "found" is clearly questionable. I don't like how the defense was not allowed to implicate anyone else. I don't like how the investigation never was expanded past the two who were found guilty. No one else was ever fully investigated. They all assumed they were guilty from the get go. The ex-boyfriend and the father/son duo should have been looked into alot more.

Either way, people need to look past a one sided documentary and look at everything presented.

My wife keeps telling tidbits about.

I personally think he killed her, but should not have been convicted based on the evidence presented.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I have no clue. I'm not judging his case at all. I'm simply saying that if he poured gas on a cat and threw it into a bon fire.........**** him and I don't care if he gets run over by a bus.

No way he killed her. Where is the crime scene? It's not in his trailer as the DA said in that bs press conference and its not in his garage as they changed to. You can't brutally rape, shoot someone, and slit their throat without some DNA evidence being left behind. No DNA in the junk hole trailer. No DNA in that cluttered up garage. They dug up the concrete slab in the garage and nothing. No blood splatter anywhere. The guy isn't some professional type hit man. He is about as simple minded as it gets. He has a car crusher in the salvage yard but pulls her vehicle on the edge of the yard and attempts to hide it with a few tree limbs...oh come on. The only people to find any evidence just happen to be the shady cops that had it in for him before and that's after multiple searches. The key they found only had his DNA on it. Where was the girls?

Last edited:
Watching the show, it's crazy they convicted him on what they had. Her blood is no where in the house yet they say she is shot there by the bullet they found in the garage. And watching the nephew's confession video, jesus, anyone can tell he was coerced...like 4 hours of that doesn't convince a jury...no way. I don't know if he killer her or not but the defense proved WAY beyond a shadow of a doubt that he didn't.

They didn't show the jury the last 90 or so min of the 4 hour tape.

What evidence was supposedly omitted from the documentary?

He was apparently obsessed with the victim, calling her repeatedly and blocking his phone number. She had told her boss she didn't want to go to his place anymore. He bought shackles shortly before this happened. There was more trace DNA of his on her car....some more semi violent incidents from his past and possibly molestation allegations.

You can Google it and get a much better picture. Nothing concrete that nails hime, and most of it was not shown at trial. But certainly gives me pause.

To my recollection, this is where Dassey says to his mom that the investigators 'got to his head.' That was appalling that they felt they didn't need to show the jury that.

He was apparently obsessed with the victim, calling her repeatedly and blocking his phone number. She had told her boss she didn't want to go to his place anymore. He bought shackles shortly before this happened. There was more trace DNA of his on her car....some more semi violent incidents from his past and possibly molestation allegations.

You can Google it and get a much better picture. Nothing concrete that nails hime, and most of it was not shown at trial. But certainly gives me pause.

ok, thanks will look into it

The biggest thing that could possibly prove him innocent to me is the broken seal on the evidence of the blood vile with a needle hole in it. The EDTA tests are not reliable at all and produce invalid results. Why would that be there if someone didn't plant the evidence?

Also, how was he not guilty on the mutilation charges?

Lot of interesting theories out there though....

Back