Making a Murderer Netflix series.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brendan better get the hell out of that county and state when released. There was zero evidence for a crime scene but they said she was shot, raped, and had her throat cut in the bedroom. The only thing found after multiple searches of a small single wide trailer were her car keys. The keys were not hidden, just laying on the carpet. They were found by the 2 shady officers that set Avery up the first time and were not supposed to be allowed to be part of the investigation. I don't think the officers killed her but someone else did. Maybe that sketchy friend of hers. The officers though wanted it to be Avery so bad they set him up. No way Avery did it with no real evidence being found. He isn't a professional hitman cleaner from the movies.

Surprised nobody has commented on season 2 of this series. It's truly sickening how corrupt the justice system is in this country. Imo, Bobby Dassey killed that girl and the police didn't give 2 ****s about finding the real killer. So much evidence was manipulated and hidden just to sink the guy that was suing that horrible town. I have no hope at this point that justice will ever be served in this case, but I applaud Kathleen for her amazing work that should be heard in front of a court. I hope there is a special place in Hell for some of these pathetic excuses for human beings.....

Brendan better get the hell out of that county and state when released. There was zero evidence for a crime scene but they said she was shot, raped, and had her throat cut in the bedroom. The only thing found after multiple searches of a small single wide trailer were her car keys. The keys were not hidden, just laying on the carpet. They were found by the 2 shady officers that set Avery up the first time and were not supposed to be allowed to be part of the investigation. I don't think the officers killed her but someone else did. Maybe that sketchy friend of hers. The officers though wanted it to be Avery so bad they set him up. No way Avery did it with no real evidence being found. He isn't a professional hitman cleaner from the movies.

There’s no way the kid did it

Surprised nobody has commented on season 2 of this series. It's truly sickening how corrupt the justice system is in this country. Imo, Bobby Dassey killed that girl and the police didn't give 2 ****s about finding the real killer. So much evidence was manipulated and hidden just to sink the guy that was suing that horrible town. I have no hope at this point that justice will ever be served in this case, but I applaud Kathleen for her amazing work that should be heard in front of a court. I hope there is a special place in Hell for some of these pathetic excuses for human beings.....

Of course you would fall for this one sided doc.

Back