Ultraman: Rising - Netflix

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave_W

Super Freak
Reaction score

While I've always had a peripheral interest in Ultraman, I've never really made an effort to watch any of it as I always associated it with the naff 70s films 60s tv series, a bit like Godzilla. Being animated and more high end looking has my interested peaked.

While I've always had a peripheral interest in Ultraman, I've never really made an effort to watch any of it as I always associated it with the naff 70s films 60s tv series, a bit like Godzilla. Being animated and more high end looking has my interested peaked.

Did you check out the previous anime on Netflix? I found it pretty good with lots of Easter Eggs for fans.

This is more kid friendly but I’ll still check it out. If it Ultraman I’m usually in for it.

Did you check out the previous anime on Netflix? I found it pretty good with lots of Easter Eggs for fans.

This is more kid friendly but I’ll still check it out. If it Ultraman I’m usually in for it.
No, I'm not keen on the 3d cell shaded look and the designs of the suits didn't appeal. This seems to have all the good bits of Ultraman without a lot of the stuff that put me off getting into it. Again, I only really have a passing interest, it's a similar thing with Guyver.

Back