Major League Baseball General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think this one may be coming back to KC. Harvey is straight dealing by tonight and KC looks to be pressing.

Wow.......

What a mess for the Mets. Harvey staying in. The MVP for the Royals Familia blowing another save.... then having Colon give up the runs.... what a meltdown.

I think Hosmer is MVP of the series.

**** yeah! It took 30 ****ing years but man this is so damn cool. Like with anything I expect some of you and the media to not give the Royals their due but we won this series. **** yeah!

Congrats to KC.

Mets bats fell asleep all series, and their fielding just got worse and worse.

But even if they were firing on all cylinders, who knows - the Royals were just relentless all series and all year.

Another blown save by Familia. When you give the ball to your closer with the lead you're supposed to win. He failed three times.

Damn what a disaster. Disappointed because it would've been a different series if they were on their A game. They get to the last dance and play some of the worst ball they've played since the beginning of the year. Famila never blew 3 saves in a row until now. Cespedes's bat was loud as hell in the regular season and went whisper quiet in the WS. Murphy suddenly cooled down drastically. Then a string of errors on really routine plays (which wasn't something usual for them) put the nail in the coffin.

Gotta tip my hat to KC. They're a scrappy hard-nosed team that doesn't give up and comes up big in big spots.

:fireworks :fest :winner :bunnydanc
royals-2015-champs-300x225.jpg
:bunnydanc :winner :fest :fireworks

Enjoy the moment Royals fan (josh/snoop), they played some great baseball and deserved to be champs.

Tough loss to swallow, worse than 2000 this time as I thought we had a legitimate shot.

Gonna try to enjoy this one. Hopefully we don't have to wait 30 years.

The mets have some great pitching. That will keep them relevant.

Back