Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valentine called the Yankee game a few weeks back rock bottom. Losing to the Orioles in 17 innings with their DH pitching feels even worse.

How low can this go?:panic:

Valentine called the Yankee game a few weeks back rock bottom. Losing to the Orioles in 17 innings with their DH pitching feels even worse.

How low can this go?:panic:

Oh yeah, try this....

"Minnesota offense took its place in baseball history this week. Before Sunday's game, the nine hits in the previous four games by Minnesota were the fewest hits in a four-game span since 1900, (including a no-hitter) according to statistics provided by the Twins from the Elias Sports Bureau.

Minnesota had been shut out in three of its previous four games for the first time since 1996 and was on the verge of yet another shutout until Doumit's homer leading off the seventh inning."

:lol:rotfl:lol:lol

Dude is raking and I'm glad for him. Classy guy trying to stay on the proper path in life.

He has been and you can see the work he's been putting in.

I believe so. He will get a nice chunk of money for sure.

He has been and you can see the work he's been putting in.

I believe so. He will get a nice chunk of money for sure.

MOst likely by the Yankees

4 homers in one game is impressive dont think that has happened in my lifetime

Nah, I don't think so. I think playing in a market like NY would put him in harms way. I think he'll either stay in texas or sign with someone in that market size.

Nah, I don't think so. I think playing in a market like NY would put him in harms way. I think he'll either stay in texas or sign with someone in that market size.

true

I stand corrected, Delgado belted 4 in a game in 2003

awesome to watch him do that last night. the big debate here isn't over the money, it's over the years that we offer him. with his history(both off the field and on) i think the rangers will be reluctant to go over 5 years and will let him walk if someone offers him more. also, he is 32 years old which is a major factor.

Carl Beane, the voice of Fenway Park dead in a single car crash today.:(

Nothing good, happening in Boston this year.

You Yankee or Red Sox fans, PLEASE.......

TAKE BACK JOHNNY DAMON!!!!!

:monkey4

If Damon hadn't signed with the Indians the day before Ellsbury got hurt I could have seen them signing him in a panic move.

As it stands now good luck to the Tribe with him for the season.:wink1:

Congrats to my friends brother, Vin Mazzaro, he pitched a decent game against the extremely dangerous Texas Ranger lineup!

Your Twins have been known to turn around their seasons of late. Although I don't recall them being 16 games below .500 and doing, it... but we'll see.

Back