Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:yess:

You're better off, trust me.

Sounds like they're giving some homegrown talent a shot, too.
Always cool to see that!

There's not much down there in the minors. :(

Twins need to restock the organization with young talent.

Should be interesting during the trade deadline. There's talk about parting with Denard Span and Justin Morneau. :horror

There's not much down there in the minors. :(

Twins need to restock the organization with young talent.

Should be interesting during the trade deadline. There's talk about parting with Denard Span and Justin Morneau. :horror

WTF, seriously?!!?

I guess I could be convinced of Morneau with his injuries, but Span??? Someone would have to give you some darn good talent for his contract.

WTF, seriously?!!?

I guess I could be convinced of Morneau with his injuries, but Span??? Someone would have to give you some darn good talent for his contract.

Exactly! Span has a very friendly team contract. I'd expect top frontline pitching prospect(s). Problem is no one wants to give that up.

The Red Sox have won 10 of 13 ever since David Ortiz called a heated players only meeting.

Too bad he didn't call it a bit sooner, like last September.:gah:

Last edited:
That's okay, I still haven't moved on from the Vikings losing to the Saints in the '09 NFC Championship game. :(

I understand. The bad just keeps following you. Boston sports have been nice the last 10 years, but there are still the bad memories that linger.

'06 AFC title game, SB42, SB46, 2010 NBA Finals Game 7, Bruins 2010 collapse, and 2003 & 2008 ALCS Game 7s.:monkey4

My Braves are limping into this Washington series. No Chipper. Freeman has eye issues. McCann has the flu. Lost 4 in a row to the Red hot Reds. Have to face Strasburg Saturday and Gio on Sunday. Should be a great series.

Favre could have ran for a first down but instead decided to throw back across his body for an interception.

:slap

No bleep Sherlock.

Maybe if the Saints hadn't put a bounty and mangled his ankle, he might have run. Who knows? :dunno

In either case, I'll always put the blame on Favre for that awful decision.

:slap

No bleep Sherlock.

Maybe if the Saints hadn't put a bounty and mangled his ankle, he might have run. Who knows? :dunno

In either case, I'll always put the blame on Favre for that awful decision.

Prob 100% right on that. He prob thought to himself if I try to run for this first down they might knock me out of the game so he forced it rather than take the easy first down with his gimp legs. He just made a bad decision obviously. But Favre lived and died with his arm his whole career. He just let his instinct take over and it bit him.

Braves lose game one. Still lots of baseball left. Nationals are the real deal this year.

My Tribe is looking sickly against the White Sox this weekend. :(

:slap :slap

Umm...the Indians just swept the Tigers and have a 2.5 game lead in the Central. Yes, they lost yesterday are losing by 1 run in the 6th inning today. Typical ups and downs of a season.

The Tribe is one of the feel good stories of this season.

:slap :slap

Umm...the Indians just swept the Tigers and have a 2.5 game lead in the Central. Yes, they lost yesterday are losing by 1 run in the 6th inning today. Typical ups and downs of a season.

The Tribe is one of the feel good stories of this season.

That doesn't mean they aren't playing bad against the White Sox! That's all I was talking about. :lol

Feel good story of the season??? You wouldn't know that by listening to anyone on ESPN or other sports outlets. :pfft:

Back