Major League Baseball 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It really looks like the Twins were the right medicine for what was ailing the Sox.:lol

Sorry, Six.:duff

No broblem bro. I hope you enjoyed your stay and the nice feast. :hi5:

I'd like to welcome the struggling Kansas City Royals to Minneapolis also. I know it's been a slow for you guys but this is where your turn around begins.

:lol:rotfl:lol

We could use it. :lol The royals aren't gonna e world beaters this year but they aren't 12 games in a row lost bad either.

We could use it. :lol The royals aren't gonna e world beaters this year but they aren't 12 games in a row lost bad either.

Josh, I have to admit I'm surprised at the Royals slow start. Granted, it's very early and it's a damn long season.

The Royals were a perennial powerhouse from the late 70s to the mid-late 80s. They've really fallen on hard times over the past two decades. It's sad to see because I loved the George Brett era Royals.

They've had so many #1 draft picks though. It seems like one of these years they should put it together to at least compete.

Like I said it's still early though. The Twins can hit but man oh man, we have the worst starting pitching in baseball (6.73 ERA). :slap

If we're that bad, I can only imagine how insufferable Cubs fans will be.:lol

:lol:lol

By the way Grenouille, my rant against Red Sox fans had nothing to do with you. You're one the most objective guys in the sports threads and classy at that. :lecture

Last edited:
Josh, I have to admit I'm surprised at the Royals slow start. Granted, it's very early and it's a damn long season.

The Royals were a perennial powerhouse from the late 70s to the mid-late 80s. They've really fallen on hard times over the past two decades. It's sad to see because I loved the George Brett era Royals.

They've had so many #1 draft picks though. It seems like one of these years they should put it together to at least compete.

Like I said it's still early though. The Twins can hit but man oh man, we have the worst starting pitching in baseball (6.73 ERA). :slap

Yeah, its been rough to watch. The expectations on this team and just how things have been for quite some time.

I do think they're going to be fine from here on out and start to compete in this division and get to the playoffs.

They're quick to toss people out for not standing during "God Bless America" but this is allowed to go on and on?

And to answer your question, I think the white shirt chick was trying to fight a dude and then peach shirt chick tried to flank him, but the chick next to him was having none of it and karate kicked her in the head. The end is definitely total chick fight though.

Also, this is why I sit in the family section even when I go to games by myself: no drunks. :yess:

wow. that girl cold have broke her neck in that fall. she will be feeling it for a long time. I can't believe adults act like that.

Back