Action Figure Mafex justice league

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Selena Kyle version 2.0 looks so much better than the original. Version 1.0 was a lot cheaper tho.

Man I like these but it’s so hard to justify the $80-90 price for each of them.

Got my Mafex JL Supes for $60 from HLJ.....shipping extra of course

That, and that's just me but I'd take one Mafex over three Marvel Legends any day. It's so much more satisfying as collection piece, IMHO.

Definitely. And there can be some deals if you’re patient. I got BvS regular and armored Batmen for $80 shipped for the pair off eBay. They were pre-owned, but could’ve been sold as brand new and I’d never have been able to tell. You can also watch hlj, amiami, etc for sales and coupons.

But even at full price these guys are worth it (for the good figures). I just do my research before buying to make sure I avoid the duds. But when Mafex hits, they hit HARD. These are some of my favorite action figures ever. For me, they strike the perfect balance of high end looks, great accessories, incredible poseability, and perfect size for allowing awesome detail while not taking up gobs of shelf space.

just snagged batman and supes on ebay.Excited to get them.been seeing great reviews and pics of them both.I prefer these over the other lines that is doing them.

:gah: Apparently, my Bats and Supes have shipped to another town in my country. Amiami confirmed they did ship them to the proper adress, though. I can't see how it can have happened. :slap

Man I like these but it’s so hard to justify the $80-90 price for each of them.

I used to agree.....However, nowadays if $30 gets you this:

harleymattel.jpg

And $85-90 gets you this:

IMG_3695.JPG

Yeah, I'll spend the extra money, rather than have something I will stare at in disgust and want to repaint.

Right now on Amazon, that second Harley is a mere $30. ;)

Yeah, I picked that one up on ebay for 35 shipped a couple weeks ago. The Deadshots can be found for good prices now too.
My Mattel days are over, I'll just wait for cheap Mafex/Figuarts deals. :D
Although I picked up the Mafex JL Superman right away, I'm not waiting around for that one, he just looks way too good.

So, I finally got the world's finest today and it's a mixed bag of feelings.

Batman looks and feels awesome, I have no problem with him except that I dislike the cape a lot.

Superman, however, feels like a step backwards. First, I have some minor paint chips on the boots and the hair of the standard head. Then, he does have those weird wide hips. And finally, he feels... "smooshy". Medicom is back to their soft-plastic knees and elbows joints, I hate those.

I cannot get him to look good in ground poses. But he can look just fine in flying poses.

Here are some crappy pics. I'm still moving to my new place and I have no good setup to take pictures.

Batbale 3.0 has been delayed too. Pushed to May, I think.

OK, alright. He looks fine. Definitely not perfect but I like him more than the Mezco one.

BTW, the red paint has a nice metallic shine that does not translate at all on the pictures.

Batbale 3.0 has been delayed too. Pushed to May, I think.

OK, alright. He looks fine. Definitely not perfect but I like him more than the Mezco one.

BTW, the red paint has a nice metallic shine that does not translate at all on the pictures.

Yeah it looks great, but not really screen accurate to JL, this is more like a better BvS version :lecture

I’m going to wait to see the figuarts in hand.

The JL suit had more definition around his abs and muscles and it was a lighter blue shade

Yeah it looks great, but not really screen accurate to JL, this is more like a better BvS version :lecture

I’m going to wait to see the figuarts in hand.

The JL suit had more definition around his abs and muscles and it was a lighter blue shade

That's right. I'm actually interested by that one, too!

That's nice and quite new but I'm not sure I want this kind of character in action figure form. There's not much action poses it can be put in.

Plus, with this suit, unless the likeness is awesome, the guy could be any business man. I don't know.

I've been a sucker for 'Secret Identity' figures since Super Powers Clark Kent and Kenner Quick Change Keaton. I would always immediately buy any that were produced for every Bat-movie or cartoon Kenner put out, so even though it's just a guy in a suit, it's a must have for me.

Back