Action Figure Mafex justice league

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang, the Wonder Woman from her solo film was available today on hlj.com. I missed out on the preorder so I’ve been checking the site daily for it to be in stock. This morning it was in stock. As I began placing my order it changed to low stock. By the time I completed my order it was listed as backordered. Dang it! I’m pretty confident I’ll still get it (hlj hasn’t failed me yet with something that’s backordered). And at least there’s the JL version coming too if this doesn’t work out, but I really wanted this one if I could find it.

Well, looks like I got my order in quick enough after all. Got the billing statement earlier tonight which means they're prepping my order to ship.

Got the shipping notice last night. :yess:

I feel like I’m the only person excited for this figure. I’ve been searching for pics from anyone who has it in hand and have come up empty handed. But it’s not just that, I haven’t been able to find really even any discussion about it. Heck, this message board has more talk about DCU Mafex figures in general than just about anywhere else at all.

Oh well, I like em a lot. It’s gonna be a tough 3-4 weeks (I’m cheap...) waiting for it to cross the Pacific.

Now I just need my JL superman and I’ll be all set.

Got the shipping notice last night. :yess:

I feel like I’m the only person excited for this figure. I’ve been searching for pics from anyone who has it in hand and have come up empty handed. But it’s not just that, I haven’t been able to find really even any discussion about it. Heck, this message board has more talk about DCU Mafex figures in general than just about anywhere else at all.

Oh well, I like em a lot. It’s gonna be a tough 3-4 weeks (I’m cheap...) waiting for it to cross the Pacific.

Now I just need my JL superman and I’ll be all set.

I’ll let you know my take soon..mine shipped, should have it mon or tue..weds at the latest and yes I can’t find barely any new in hand pics of her yet either :dunno

Cool. I’m not really interested in the JL Batman since I prefer the BvS costume, but hopefully that means JL Superman will be out shortly. I’ve had him on preorder for 6 months and can’t wait to complete my DC Mafex trinity.

4ns6I6E.jpg

m8o0eyx.jpg

Cool poses, canofhumdingers!

I just paid for my Mafex JL Batman, should be here in two weeks.

I have the SHF Wonder Woman coming. After hesitating for a while, I chose her over the Mafex one. I hope she scales well with the Mafex JL, as I also have POed Medicom's Supes and Flash. I'm still undecided for the rest of the team.

I chose the Mafex WW because I didn't like the factory paint on the Bandai, I liked the accessories better, and I wanted the version from her solo film. Ive been very happy with it.

The Bandai does seem to take very natural, lifelike poses from the pictures I've seen. I thought the face sculpt was way off but after seeing a custom repaint I realized it was just the factory paintwork that was failing it. They both seem to be very nice figures and it's really just down to which pros/cons are more important to you personally.

Just got the justice league batman and he is a great looking figure! Articulation is nice and tight too!

Awesome news, thanks for the feedback. Can't wait to get mine. :)

I chose the Mafex WW because I didn't like the factory paint on the Bandai, I liked the accessories better, and I wanted the version from her solo film. Ive been very happy with it.

The Bandai does seem to take very natural, lifelike poses from the pictures I've seen. I thought the face sculpt was way off but after seeing a custom repaint I realized it was just the factory paintwork that was failing it. They both seem to be very nice figures and it's really just down to which pros/cons are more important to you personally.

That's right. I'd say none is perfect but both are good.

Awesome, thanks for sharing the pics! It feels like Mafex really improved with their latest releases. I have Bane, which is great, Joker 2.0 had good reviews, Wonder Woman was better, and now this. I'm starting to feel confident for their next products.

The thing is, the quality has been steadily improving for some time and theres been quite a few great figures already. I have all three Batmen from BvS (regular, armored, and Knightmare), the Wonder Woman from her solo film, and ROTJ Boba Fett. All five are excellent figures. The only real concern I've had is I'm fearful of breaking regular BvS Batman's wrist pegs when swapping hands. It's not that they've actually shown any danger of snapping, it's just that they're SO tiny and some of the hands are rather tight. I actually started gently drilling out the peg holes in the hands anytime I find a hand that seems dangerously snug.

But really, aside from that one fear on batmans wrist pegs (and he is one of the earlier figures), I've not had any issues and have been very happy with all of them.

Back