Action Figure Mafex justice league

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool pictures Thainity!

Here's a review by Daredevil19:

He looks great and scales well with the SHF Wonder Woman. I'm super pumped :)

Yea, it's looks dope. Probably the best 6 inch Bat out there.

Proportion , painting and sculpt. Everything is perfect.

Just received a payment request for the JL Supes. That's awesome, he will be here soon after Bats. I hope he'll be just as good.

My Superman is on the way! :yess:

Had to wait for some private warehouse stuff to get sorted, but I got the shipping notice today. Unfortunately it will be a while before he gets here b/c I only paid for Registered SAL since it was dramatically cheaper and I don’t mind a little wait to save some money.

Medicom posted a comparison of the two Mafex supermen. The new JL version looks like a dramatic improvement!

https://www.medicomtoy.tv/blog/?p=42393

spm2.jpg

I'm just pleased at how Mafex is finally getting skin tone right. Pretty excited to see in hand shots of WW now.

I hadn't realised there were actually three headsculpts. I'm pretty sure the missing paint is a one off. On the previous page, the gold is here.

How is a Mafex sculpt 100% accurate while the Hot Toys sculpt is a hot mess?!

As much as I like the Mafex, I'm not sure one can say it's better than the HT. I can't see much of Cavill in the headsculpts. The HT is not perfect but there's something from some angles.

Anyway, I can't wait to gather my Mafex JL. Bring it on!

These new Mafex are pretty darn nice- guess I will have to get them all...:yess:
Bandai Batman JL isn't as bad as all the pics show- the body section looks ok in person but could have been engineered better

Just hope that trend continues for RoboCop and Alex from Clockwork Orange. I'm really looking forward to those.

Back