Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Finally An Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Abe Sapien Maquette Returns!

Here's an updated pic of the display.

oy5FiE.jpg
Awesome display!!

It's not the best pic but here's an angle I haven't posted before, the highlight being the Mignola wall (still a work in progress).

ZSNttn.jpg

That is just beautiful, my friend!

Nice Hellboy collection, it looks fantastic ! Congrats. :)

Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- 4 Qees and an Amulet

Hellboy 5" Mini Qee Figures

KycN0k.jpg

Ogdru Jahad Amulet

4qCsSR.jpg

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- 4 Qees and an Amulet

Here's an updated pic of the display.

oy5FiE.jpg

ZSNttn.jpg

New to the site and and a long-time Mignola/HB fan. Wanted to pay my respects to this incredible display! Simply incredible. Love the prints as well as Lobster Johnson hiding in the back...also, the Mignola Batman is super cool. Bravo.

New to the site and and a long-time Mignola/HB fan. Wanted to pay my respects to this incredible display! Simply incredible. Love the prints as well as Lobster Johnson hiding in the back...also, the Mignola Batman is super cool. Bravo.

:welcome1:

If you have time, take a look through the rest of this thread. Lots of Hellboy goodness (and a little Goon never hurt anyone)! Thanks for commenting!

Really Best collection Helboy.

:welcome1:

If you have time, take a look through the rest of this thread. Lots of Hellboy goodness (and a little Goon never hurt anyone)! Thanks for commenting!

Glad I toured the entire thread. Failed to notice the Kriegaffe #10 (awesome) and the amazing profile print of HB from 2004. Wow.

Great mini figures, Im guessing the light one glows in the dark??

The mini Qees are smaller than I thought they would be, but, I agree, they are great! Yes, the one on the far right does glow in the dark.

Really Best collection Helboy.

Thanks for commenting! I appreciate it.

:duff

Glad I toured the entire thread. Failed to notice the Kriegaffe #10 (awesome) and the amazing profile print of HB from 2004. Wow.

I need more wall space! I have SOOOOO many posters and prints but no where to display them. Maybe someday...

Re: Mack's Collection - Updated 5/26/12 - More Pics Coming Soon!

Nice man , top 5 Hellboy collection ....

If Mack's Hellboy collection is only Top 5... I'd like to see pics of the other 4 Hellboy collections that are as good or better.

Re: Mack's Collection - Updated 5/26/12 - More Pics Coming Soon!

Semi-massive update COMING SOON! (Please try to contain your enthusiasm!)

Back