Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Finally An Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Update: Post #93!

After the purge/rearrange:
xs3e.jpg

(Opening in the center case/top shelf is for the Goon Kickstarter statue, center case/bottom shelf is for the Abe Sapien maquette (still looking for one for a decent price), and the 2 openings in the right case are for the 2 Hellboy Comic PFs I have preordered.)

Great update my friend, very awesome collection of hellboy!

The Goon Kickstarter items!

The Exclusive Comic

mnrz.jpg

The Lithographs

m2xk.jpg

exsn.jpg

21f5.jpg

1c8w.jpg

ikdj.jpg

4a45.jpg

The Posters signed by Eric Powell (writer/creator), David Fincher (producer), Tim Miller (director), Jeff Fowler (director), and Sean McNally (concept artist/sculptor)

n5p1.jpg

vmna.jpg

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Update: Post #107 & #108!

Couple more recent acquisitions!

Heroes Con 2013 The Goon Print

ao05.jpg

Paul Shipper Hellboy Print

bppr.jpg

Since I'm on roll with the Goon stuff, here's a couple more things.

Sketch I had done at SDCC by Chuk Wojtkiewicz, one of the artists with Blur Studios

xxgc.jpg

My Halloween costume this year :)

dgrg.jpg

xs3e.jpg

(Opening in the center case/top shelf is for the Goon Kickstarter statue, center case/bottom shelf is for the Abe Sapien maquette (still looking for one for a decent price), and the 2 openings in the right case are for the 2 Hellboy Comic PFs I have preordered.)

Excellent Update and Pic + Really Digging all the Goon Litho's WOW! those are Very Impressive my Friend Mack and speaking of Impressive this post is also.

Wow...... Nice collection.

Where did you get those display case?

xs3e.jpg

Awesome display there! :clap I love your focus, similar to mine :)

Excellent Update and Pic + Really Digging all the Goon Litho's WOW! those are Very Impressive my Friend Mack and speaking of Impressive this post is also.

Thanks! Can't wait to get the Goon Kickstarter statue.

:impatient:

Wow...... Nice collection.

Where did you get those display case?

Thanks! The 2 larger ones I acquired off of Craig's List years ago and the one in the middle was built by my wife & me.

Awesome display there! :clap I love your focus, similar to mine :)

Focus is good.

:duff

xs3e.jpg

Still the Best in Show Hellboy Collection, a Benchmark for other to ascend to with Statues, Artwork and Movie Memorabilia, when and if the topic of conversation is Hellboy you referenced my Friend, Happy Hellboy Day, Mack

Epic Hellboy collection!

It's finally here and I could not be happier. Without further ado...

The Goon Kickstarter Statue

p6ko.jpg

xn8l.jpg

ngzc9.jpg

vk8l.jpg

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- The Goon Kickstarter Statue Has Arrived!

Great acquisition bro!

It's finally here and I could not be happier. Without further ado...

The Goon Kickstarter Statue

p6ko.jpg

xn8l.jpg

ngzc9.jpg

vk8l.jpg

Score on the Goon my Friend, is this Full Bronze? and is this piece going to be the start of a Goon Section? I know you have artwork and other Great finds, Excellent Post and Pic's

Be Cool Mack
Al

Great acquisition bro!

Thank you!

:duff

Score on the Goon my Friend, is this Full Bronze? and is this piece going to be the start of a Goon Section? I know you have artwork and other Great finds, Excellent Post and Pic's

Thanks! The statue is faux bronze. I have a few other Goon collectibles, like the Mezco figures and the Bowen items. Hopefully the movie will get made which should push some more collectibles into the market.

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- The Goon Kickstarter Statue Has Arrived!

Snagged the 4 Hellboy artifacts from Skelton Crew Studio a couple months ago but never got around to posting pics.

Bishop Zrinyi's Silver Button

1a0eu.jpg

Agrippa's Charm

wfrg.jpg

Elf Shot

8xq3.jpg

Bog Roosh's Nail

owvwm.jpg

Back