Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Finally An Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- The Holiday Update!

Mack, in your opinion what is the best Hellboy statue/figure (comic version)? Is it the Sideshow PF? I know with different scales its difficult to compare. I also really liked the comic Mezco figures, I thought the sculpt on them was great. I figure you have seen everything :wink1:

Mack, in your opinion what is the best Hellboy statue/figure (comic version)? Is it the Sideshow PF? I know with different scales its difficult to compare. I also really liked the comic Mezco figures, I thought the sculpt on them was great. I figure you have seen everything :wink1:

Hands down, the Fariboles is #1! The Sideshow Comic PF is great, but it is the sculptor's interpretation of the character, not a true to form representation of Mignola's art. Honorable mention goes to the Bowen FS and the Mezco comic figures.

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- The Best Hellboy Statue EVER Update

That Fariboles statue is fantastic, I wish it wasn't so expensive.

I need at least one high end piece to represent Hellboy in my collection... All I actually have are the Library Editions and the United Cutlery Kroenen sword. I was actually considering selling the sword but there are no current listings to guage value.

Hands down, the Fariboles is #1! The Sideshow Comic PF is great, but it is the sculptor's interpretation of the character, not a true to form representation of Mignola's art. Honorable mention goes to the Bowen FS and the Mezco comic figures.

Oh I forgot about the Bowen statue. That one had a really nice base too.
The Fariboles is amazing nice but so expensive for what it is. Although I kinda regret passing on it now :slap

I don't doubt it... I'd pay half that.

I wish I could find a good comic Hellboy in the $300 range. Even better, a 1/6 comic figure. Maybe SSC will make one

Yeah , me too. If that one was $300.00 I would have picked it up in a second. The Electirc Tiki statute is great and about 1/6 scale (altough I don't like the base). Their Lobster statue is amazing though.

Alright, so here's what's left post-purge. Had a couple of regrets during the process (which I plan on eventually reacquiring), but overall I prefer the way it looks now with fewer items. Less is more, I guess.

39sLay.jpg

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- A Quick Post-Purge Update

Looks good Mack! I dont think anybody was thinking it was going to be any less better. Perhaps you could also toss some comics with you favorite covers on display there. (That big baby sure freed up some real estate!)

Looks good Mack! I dont think anybody was thinking it was going to be any less better. Perhaps you could also toss some comics with you favorite covers on display there. (That big baby sure freed up some real estate!)

Thank you! Comics are still framed on the wall opposite the display cases. (The Baby is one of my regrets...) :(

I like it, very clean display bro!

still a beautiful collection. love that abe at the bottom

Still looks really great Mack... and now you have some space in case something new comes along. If they ever make Hellboy 3 we will likely see some great new HB stuff.

Got a close up of the big comic Hellboy in the middle?

I regret missing out on all the comic figures now, they're pretty steep on Ebay. All I have is Kroenen's sword and all the library editions.

I like it, very clean display bro!

As always, thank you for posting!

:duff

still a beautiful collection. love that abe at the bottom

Thanks, man. I'm glad I decided to keep the Abe maquette.

Still looks really great Mack... and now you have some space in case something new comes along. If they ever make Hellboy 3 we will likely see some great new HB stuff.

There's a little bit of real estate available. I still plan on reacquiring the Big Baby and the Nagle (regret letting those go). I have basically lost all hope of the third movie happening. Now the Goon movie on the other hand...

Got a close up of the big comic Hellboy in the middle?

Sorry, I don't. That's the 18" Mezco Battle Damaged Comic Hellboy (GREAT figure!).

Maybe I should post an update... it has been awhile.

You should! Did you pull the trigger on the newer Fariboles statue?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Re: Mack's Collection --- Updated 6/16/12!

Here's a teaser pic of my rearrange that is in progress:

I have a few more things to acquire in the coming months before I take "official" pictures.

Did you pull the trigger on the newer Fariboles statue?

Working on it. Soon!

Picked this up from the framer yesterday. SDCC exclusive poster signed by David Harbour, Neil Marshall, and Mike Mignola. It measures 47"x34" (massive and heavy!). This picture doesn't do this piece justice. Simply AMAZING!

Back