Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- Finally An Update!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mack's Collection --- More Pics Coming Soon!

I'll just echo my previous response to jkno: Appreciate it (especially considering how awesome your collection is)!

:duff

Thank you for the kind words bud.
5dugl3.gif

Re: Mack's Collection --- Updated 6/16/12!

Wow awesome collection!!!:clap

I'm not sure if you are a fan of Hellboy but maybe it is a series you should check out? ;) :rotfl

Re: Mack's Collection --- More Pics Coming Soon!

Just popped into see if you scored any New Mike Mignola, HellBoy or Goon Goodies; Mack, I still am Digging your New Layout my Friend

Thanks again! Stay tuned... I have some big additions coming in the next few months :cool:

Thank you for the kind words bud.
5dugl3.gif

You're welcome.

:duff

Wow awesome collection!!!:clap

I'm not sure if you are a fan of Hellboy but maybe it is a series you should check out? ;) :rotfl

Thanks! I'll consider it :wink1:

Re: Mack's (mostly) Hellboy Collection --- New Pics Added!

very massive acquisition, congrats my friend ;)

Awesome collection! Can't have too much hellboy:D

Beautiful setup and amazing collection. A collection to be proud of for sure !.

That Mignola Batman is really awesome! Very unusual and cool! :clap

Looking forward to all your up and coming updates; Mack and Great Pic's

where did you aquire the GG angel of death!!! i have been looking for one of those forever.... damn that thing is awesome

also Mack, do you share my mild irritation with Mezco for not making a 18" mignola abe sapien? i have the 7" mignola abe like you and i love it, it would look amazing right next to the 18" hellboy...

Can't have too much hellboy:D

I know! I want more :monkey3

Beautiful setup and amazing collection. A collection to be proud of for sure !.

Thanks! Eh, I kind of like it. There might be a little pride involved :lol

Cool updates mate.
23lo1vr.gif

Thank you! I've got some stuff in progress that I'm VERY excited about :naughty

That Mignola Batman is really awesome! Very unusual and cool! :clap

It is a great piece! I actually plan on having it repainted in color later this year :wink1:

Looking forward to all your up and coming updates; Mack and Great Pic's

Oh, there are some good ones coming! Now if only some more $$$ would appear faster :eek:

where did you aquire the GG angel of death!!! i have been looking for one of those forever.... damn that thing is awesome

also Mack, do you share my mild irritation with Mezco for not making a 18" mignola abe sapien? i have the 7" mignola abe like you and i love it, it would look amazing right next to the 18" hellboy...

If memory serves me correctly, I got the AoD on eBay a couple years ago. Great sculpt that could have been a jaw dropping statue with a better paint job.

An 18" Abe done comic style would have been an instant purchase for me. I don't have a mild irritation with Mezco.... actually I'm still fairly pissed at them for not making Series 3 of the Hellboy comic figures. Originally, the SDCC exclusive Abe was meant to be apart of that series along with Rasputin, a frog monster, and (the one I wanted the most!) Anung Un Rama. I am severely disappointed this series didn't happen :ohbfrank:

that is horse *&^#, i would have loved comic Anung and a Rasputin!

on a lighter more awesome note, I am getting a replica of the "corpse ressurection amulet" from the first movie. the actual movie prop builder is doing a small 6 piece run of the amulet and it looks killer! totally going to hang it from my 1:1 right hand of doom! i will send you a pic! of the one he is building!

If memory serves me correctly, I got the AoD on eBay a couple years ago. Great sculpt that could have been a jaw dropping statue with a better paint job.

An 18" Abe done comic style would have been an instant purchase for me. I don't have a mild irritation with Mezco.... actually I'm still fairly pissed at them for not making Series 3 of the Hellboy comic figures. Originally, the SDCC exclusive Abe was meant to be apart of that series along with Rasputin, a frog monster, and (the one I wanted the most!) Anung Un Rama. I am severely disappointed this series didn't happen :ohbfrank:

on a lighter more awesome note, I am getting a replica of the "corpse ressurection amulet" from the first movie. the actual movie prop builder is doing a small 6 piece run of the amulet and it looks killer! totally going to hang it from my 1:1 right hand of doom! i will send you a pic! of the one he is building!

Sounds interesting. I'll keep an eye out for your message with some pictures :cool:

Wow such an awesome collection.
I love the Electric Tiki Hellboy statue.

Back