Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update Iminime the Demon/Ra's

Great Batman collection

Is Bill V2 next on your list Matt?

Great Batman collection

Thanks dude!

Is Bill V2 next on your list Matt?

Man I'm still on the fence lol! I really only want one version of Bill in my collection. I'm limited on space lol! I'm going to wait till the proto pics come out to make my decision though. At the most ill probably just get a H+C set if anything. What about you bro? You in for a set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks dude!

Man I'm still on the fence lol! I really only want one version of Bill in my collection. I'm limited on space lol! I'm going to wait till the proto pics come out to make my decision though. At the most ill probably just get a H+C set if anything. What about you bro? You in for a set?

I hear you man V1 is the more iconic version of Bill to me as well. And honestly im a bigger fan of the figure than I was the movie itself. So im sitting this one out. But I hope you get it so I can see your pics!

I hear you man V1 is the more iconic version of Bill to me as well. And honestly im a bigger fan of the figure than I was the movie itself. So im sitting this one out. But I hope you get it so I can see your pics!

Gotcha, well it's money saved for sure if you not getting him lol! If I do get him I will def post pics! I may be right along side you sitting it out and watching the chaos ensue with everyone trying to snag one lol!

Gotcha, well it's money saved for sure if you not getting him lol! If I do get him I will def post pics! I may be right along side you sitting it out and watching the chaos ensue with everyone trying to snag one lol!

Lol yep thats true money saved! Im betting it'll be tough. Im following the thread and it seems like there are a lot of new guys gunning for this one!

Ra's ... Great score man :)

Ra's ... Great score man :)

Thanks brother! I'm really enjoying this figure. RM did such a great job on the sculpt. It looks so much better in person lol! And clothing is top notch as well. Appreciate the compliment bro:)

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Imaresqd1/Kato Joker

Well this is def one of my biggest grail figures! This piece is beyond anything i have in my collection. Adam sculpts are so different they have this eerie real life feel to it. Along with the Kato's outfit it really completes the ultimate Heath joker I've always been looking for. Cant say enough about how much I'm satisfied with the piece and all the artistry that went into the sculpt and clothing. Thanks Snake Eater i know it was hard to let him go, but he went to a good home. Also on another much smaller update i added another cathode saber to my DX07(pics below)

imaresqd15_zps7e6c72a4.jpg

imaresqd14_zpsc9fb407e.jpg

imaresqd12_zps08d3efb6.jpg

imaresqd13_zpsec1bb34e.jpg

imaresqd16_zpsbfe7608e.jpg

imaresqd21_zps2872fbfb.jpg

imaresqd22_zpsda737b5c.jpg

imaresqd19_zps222f0ea1.jpg

imaresqd17_zps15bca062.jpg

imaresqd23_zps04118f93.jpg

imaresqd24_zps78fc8a5a.jpg

Excellent collection, joker is simply amazing. Love the platoon duo!

Excellent Update and Pic's, Machew, always Enjoy looking in on you Excellent Collection, another Impressive Post my Friend

Excellent collection, joker is simply amazing. Love the platoon duo!

Thanks for the kind words brother! And yes i really love the platoon duo too! One of my favorite Hot Toy releases!

Excellent Update and Pic's, Machew, always Enjoy looking in on you Excellent Collection, another Impressive Post my Friend

Thanks so much dude! Thanks for always coming in and checking out my updates and for all the compliments you give! I really appreciate it!

you know what would look really nice on that TDK shelf? adams bruce wayne head painted by sean job :) great collection man!

Amazing score on that Joker Matt! He is impeccable! Also, looks like you'll need to add another detolf soon ;)

Mega congrats on Joker, absolutely stunning piece!! :rock

Luke's sabre looks very cool too!

Glad you're happy with him mate.

Fits in well with your classy collection. :duff

you know what would look really nice on that TDK shelf? adams bruce wayne head painted by sean job :) great collection man!

Haha yeah your right dude! I still trying to get the funds for it, hopefully I can get it in time lol

Amazing score on that Joker Matt! He is impeccable! Also, looks like you'll need to add another detolf soon ;)

Thank so much Rob! I'm really pleased with him, he has such a lifelike presence. Lol yeah I really do need another detolf just don't have much room:/

Un-mutha-***in-believe-a-***in-ble

Lol thanks bro! It's even better in person!

Mega congrats on Joker, absolutely stunning piece!! :rock

Luke's sabre looks very cool too!

Thanks for the kind compliments dude!

Glad you're happy with him mate.

Fits in well with your classy collection. :duff

Thanks so much brother! I'm beyond happy with him! I'll promise to take good care of him.

Nice collection bro!

Thanks Darth!

Back