Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update B.Wayne/Skyfall Bond/ Imaresqd1/Kato Joker

Small update, Switched out my old Bruce Wayne suit it was a mens hommes i think to the new pop toys Wayne suit. I think the tailoring is really good especially for the price you get this set at. Heres some pics with my modded Medicom Bruce Wayne sculpt by Rahmier84.

brucewtdk1_zps17a583d5.jpg

brucewtdk2_zps24787d63.jpg

brucewtdk3_zpsd4bf55ad.jpg

brucewtdk4_zpsca2e7940.jpg

Very cool acquisition bro!

Congrats on the BBKill Bond! :clap The tux looks excellent :rock

I've got one on the way which I bought from chilipep66. Always wanted a Craig Bond.

Congrats on the BBKill Bond! :clap The tux looks excellent :rock

I've got one on the way which I bought from chilipep66. Always wanted a Craig Bond.

Thanks my dude! I'm really enjoying the figure, can't wait to get him painted to complete him! Congrats on scoring one too, you will not be disappointed with the sculpt:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection buddy. We share a lot of the same figures. Where in Louisiana are you? It's my wife's home state. I used to live there too for awhile.

Nice collection buddy. We share a lot of the same figures. Where in Louisiana are you? It's my wife's home state. I used to live there too for awhile.

Appreciate it brother! Well that means you have great taste lol! I live in Youngsville, it's very close to Lafayette. Where abouts did you live when you were here?

Looks very great, nice update. Congrats. :)

The New Wayne Suit looks Very Dapper, Machew and all Updates don't have to be Large and in Charge :lol:lol:lol Excellent Post my Friend.

Al

The New Wayne Suit looks Very Dapper, Machew and all Updates don't have to be Large and in Charge :lol:lol:lol Excellent Post my Friend.

Al

Thanks my dude :) appreciate the compliments!

I missed your Bond update somehow...it looks great that suit is the best option besides getting Katos but the money youll save and how great it looks for $50, well worth the savings! Who is painting your Bond sculpt?

I missed your Bond update somehow...it looks great that suit is the best option besides getting Katos but the money youll save and how great it looks for $50, well worth the savings! Who is painting your Bond sculpt?

Thanks Rob! I totally agree on the suit. I was really on the fence about getting Katos, it is a great set, the best out there. But once I got the Toycity tux in hand I was really impressed with it. Just needed some padding and futzing and now I'm 100% satisfied with it. Once he frees up I'm sending the sculpt to Jake to paint. Your bro is one of the best on the forum at painting this sculpt imo. Every time I see him finish one I'm blown away! Can't wait to send it to him:)

Yeah, hes done quite a few Bonds already and keeps getting better with each one. Jake has that Craig sculpt down to a science by now. Cant wait to see it on that suit! Then you'll have the best Bond on the forum imo.

Yeah, hes done quite a few Bonds already and keeps getting better with each one. Jake has that Craig sculpt down to a science by now. Cant wait to see it on that suit! Then you'll have the best Bond on the forum imo.

Yeah bro you are right he paints it perfectly every time. I've seen some other paint ups on it that are good but I think the difference maker is the eyes. Jake paints the eyes just right on that sculpt. Appreciate you saying that Rob! That's a huge compliment! Not sure if I'll have the best Bond on the forum but I'm sure trying to make him look as good as I can lol! Been looking at a lot of reference pics at Craig in the suit to see where I can add extra padding so it'll be as accurate as possible. Also just got in his Walther PPK pistol to add to the display

Did you go with the DID ppk?

Yep sure did, it was a little pricey but that's all I could find on evilbay lol! I'm pleased with it though, pretty close to HT quality. Just need to find some hands that grip it better since it's a smaller pistol. Would you know of any that would work?

Yep sure did, it was a little pricey but that's all I could find on evilbay lol! I'm pleased with it though, pretty close to HT quality. Just need to find some hands that grip it better since it's a smaller pistol. Would you know of any that would work?

Not really man, its so tiny I have heard the Enterbay hands are smaller than HT but a complete ***** to find.

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Ace Toyz Luc. Fox/ New Display Photos

Updated most of my shelves with the movie poster of each film behind each piece. I think it turned out to be a good display for each figure. What you guys think? I need to work a bit more on the posters, and they are out of focus in these pics. Just wanted to show basically how they look in the shelves. Also received my long awaited Luscious Fox figure from Ace toys today. Really great figure and for a great price. The best Freeman sculpt I've seen so far.

machew4_zpsa72b5e71.jpg

machew5_zps62183a7a.jpg

machew6_zpsae918cdc.jpg

machew7_zpsba0e1ab5.jpg

machew8_zps3d5158de.jpg

machew9_zpsb0490a01.jpg

machew10_zpsca8fba52.jpg

machew11_zps6143337b.jpg

Back