Machew1031's Collection Update HT Marty McFly/ Rahmier84 Medicom Yoda

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machew1031's collection Update Imaresqd1/Kato Joker

Congrats man, one adam piece put your collection in another level for sure :)

Wow .... What a grail piece !

you don't collect a lot of pieces, but when you do, you go for the big ones! congrats on the adam Joker! :D Looks BAWSSSS

Machew1031's collection Update Imaresqd1/Kato Joker

you don't collect a lot of pieces, but when you do, you go for the big ones! congrats on the adam Joker! :D Looks BAWSSSS

Haha thanks brother! Yeah you right I don't have a lot of pieces as other collectors but as my man Rdeezy says i believe in quality over quantity lol! Also trying to collect pieces that I absolutely have to have like all time favorite movies and not just everything that I think is cool. Got a baby on the way and I'm running out of room so I got to be selective lol! Thanks for stopping by my thread bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yes, you do! "Quality over quantity is the key! Personally I see a lot of stuff on OSR on FB and its just people posting pics of the newest release from HT's...BORING!....to me anyway. Are you picking up anything else this year Matt, I know you said your wife would kill you if you did but....

Hell yes, you do! "Quality over quantity is the key! Personally I see a lot of stuff on OSR on FB and its just people posting pics of the newest release from HT's...BORING!....to me anyway. Are you picking up anything else this year Matt, I know you said your wife would kill you if you did but....

Lol yep it's a good motto to have when collecting! I have a few more things in mind as for as Dark Knight goes but don't know if I'll get them yet. Also I'm on the list for the Wearetoyzs Wyatt Earp! I think it'll be an awesome figure. But other than that really trying to cut back a bit lol!

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Imaresqd1/Kato Joker/ Modded Medicom B.Wayne

Another update! I just received this sculpt in this week. It was modded by my buddy Rahmier84. And i got to say he did an fantastic job! He added sculpted hair more accurate to the Dark Knight also applied the amazing paint applications. Here he is my modded Medicom Bruce Wayne. I have the pop toys Wayne suit on preorder hopefully it will fit better than the current one i have. Also added a few more pics of my Imaresqd1/kato Joker just for fun, sorry can't get enough of this figure i love it lol!

medibruce1_zps4b116b18.jpg

medibruce2_zps6dc366f4.jpg

medibruce3_zps3603c159.jpg

medibruce4_zpsde80bbba.jpg

imrjok3_zps04fd267f.jpg

imaresqd14_zpsc9fb407e.jpg

imrjok6_zpsd713e960.jpg

imrjok1_zps9f76a03b.jpg

That Wayne looks great Matt! Can't wait to see it with the new duds on

That Wayne looks great Matt! Can't wait to see it with the new duds on

Thanks so much brother! It means a lot! Yeah I'm really pleased with it Jake did a superb job modding it and painting it. I can't wait for the new suit either hopefully it'll have a better fit than this one lol! If not guess I'll have to do a few trials on another body. Really wish I had the Kato Wayne suit lol! But from what I understand it was a very limited run and I don't think Kato does them anymore:/

Re: Machew1031's collection Update Skyfall Bond/ Imaresqd1/Kato Joker

A small update on a figure bash I'm working on. Always wanted a Skyfall Bond and was fortunate to get a BBkills sculpt. Really love this sculpt, spot on in my opinion. Also got the Toycity tux with the deal. He's on a Hot Toys Chris Taylor body with added padding on the shoulders. Was thinking about getting the Kato suit but I'm really liking this tux from toy city. The tailoring is really great and i find it works for Daniels build very well. So i think i will stay with this. Just waiting to send the sculpt out for paint and for his Walther PPK to come in.

bond2_zpsb449cc94.jpg

bond3_zps37dc0890.jpg

bond1_zps2adfe550.jpg

bond4_zps905b875e.jpg

Very nice!
This sculpt is the best one made in one 3d printer so far IMo

Very nice!
This sculpt is the best one made in one 3d printer so far IMo

Thanks very much Ricardo! Yes I agree the sculpt is great, the likeness is pretty much spot on. I can't wait to get this all painted up and completed lol

A small update on a figure bash I'm working on. Always wanted a Skyfall Bond and was fortunate to get a BBkills sculpt. Really love this sculpt, spot on in my opinion. Also got the Toycity tux with the deal. He's on a Hot Toys Chris Taylor body with added padding on the shoulders. Was thinking about getting the Kato suit but I'm really liking this tux from toy city. The tailoring is really great and i find it works for Daniels build very well. So i think i will stay with this. Just waiting to send the sculpt out for paint and for his Walther PPK to come in.

View attachment 108845

View attachment 108846

View attachment 108847

View attachment 108848

Amazing, can't wait to see it painted too. :)

Back