Lurtz pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Molded hair it is....

Looks fien to me. I love the armor....As much as I love the shield....I'm going with the bow!

Anyone who can look at those pics and still refer to it as a "doll" needs their head examined.

Sir Tristram said:
Molded hair it is....

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!! :banana :cool: :joy :fireworks :clap

That would have been the only thing keeping me from this one. So I would imagine it is a given for all the line to be done this way, otherwise they would look quite out of place.

Winged Shadows said:
Is it me, or does he look kinda short?

Like I mentioned earlier, his head might be too big...which would make him look stumpy. If it was shrunk a little bit, he would look better. Looks like poor 'ol Lurtz has been on the atkins diet...haha, sissy arms.

Before and after shot (I may have to pose my U-H scout with lurtz).

9320.jpg
71651_press04-001.jpg

I still prefer the Urk Scout running over this piece, I wish they would reproduce that Weta peice again.

ju421019 said:
I still prefer the Urk Scout running over this piece, I wish they would reproduce that Weta peice again.

Bite your tongue :D , we don't want SS becoming Master Replicas. :rolleyes:

O.........kay! Well that is impressive. Nice one Sideshow, keep impressing me! Not doll like at all, more like a statue after all!

Okay.....I ordered one......happy now?! But if these are going to be Sauron sized, then I simply can't have them all unless I sold all my Weta stuff. Which, by the way, is NOT going to happen! So I'll just have to pick and choose..........Mouth of Sauron......

FrodoEyes said:
O.........kay! Well that is impressive. Nice one Sideshow, keep impressing me! Not doll like at all, more like a statue after all!

Everyone tried to tell you doubters. :D

Back