Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've really gotten rid of that surprised look, and the open mouth doesn't seem so bad,
Amazing! look forward to the final look, it really is superb!

Awesome repaint job! Not that I dislike my Jedi Luke, but what you did is simply amazing...

Thanks The Ringer and shocktrooper_au. I will continue painting Luke tomorrow. He still has a ways to go. Here are some more pics in different lighting.

1f7jfb.jpg

33mxsno.jpg

It looks so much better than the factory paint. I love seeing the transformation from crap (I would never buy this) to :horror (I really should buy this if it is possible to make it look this good).

this is why i really love SS and what they do ... all the custmizing that can be done .. the paint might be bad at times but in the right hads you will all wase see the great sculps that are done at SS ...... great work on the repaint ... keep up the good work

Excellent job, JL!

The paint job looks fantastic but it's what you've done with the filling out of the outfit and the body underneath that really improves the figure dramatically.

dam justin! you did the impossible.. Luke looks like he is in deep though, instead of a saber up his ass. awesome job bro!

Quick question guys - I just got my Bespin Luke and was wondering how you're supposed to get the sabers and stuff in the hands of the figs! Does the water trick work where you put the hand under water so it loosens up? Any tips? Thanks.

Quick question guys - I just got my Bespin Luke and was wondering how you're supposed to get the sabers and stuff in the hands of the figs! Does the water trick work where you put the hand under water so it loosens up? Any tips? Thanks.
just heat the hands up with a hairdryer or use hot water. should soften em up a bit.

But it just goes back to the original position...?

I'm not touching anything since the pistol came broken so just more waiting until they send me a new one.

But it just goes back to the original position...?

I'm not touching anything since the pistol came broken so just more waiting until they send me a new one.
you could try feeding the lightsaber through the bottom of the hand, blade first. i do that with some of my figures. i dont own a bespin luke so i dont know what kind of hands he has. but the lightsaber grip hands are usually pretty roomy on other figures.

Back