Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you could try feeding the lightsaber through the bottom of the hand, blade first. i do that with some of my figures. i dont own a bespin luke so i dont know what kind of hands he has. but the lightsaber grip hands are usually pretty roomy on other figures.

Thanks, I'll try your method.

Careful when feeding the lightsaber through the bottom of the hand, blade first. If using the lit saber, it could very well cut off his fingers...

:monkey3

Careful when feeding the lightsaber through the bottom of the hand, blade first. If using the lit saber, it could very well cut off his fingers...

:monkey3

worf.gif

That's odd. I didn't have any problems putting the weapons in my Bespin Luke's hands. The heating up method should work just fine though.

ss luke jedi??

whats ppls thoughts on this who have it?? is it a good luke sideshow fig? ppl have told me its prob 1 of the best of luke so far?

Re: ss luke jedi??

You should probably read this thread: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8087&page=69

As for me, he's the only SS Luke I own, and I really like him. A lot of people have problems with the long arms or the big head, although that's never bothered me. Maybe it's the posing, but it never struck me as bothersome.
Since this is my only one I can't really say it's the best one, but judging from pictures of all the others, he's definitely my favorite.

Here's a pic of how mine is currently posed (no mods were done to it whatsoever):
LukeSkywalker.jpg

cool thanks for that, and yeah i heard afew small probs like the body being too thin etc. ive seen ppl who swaped the bodys for hot toys bodys tho.

Def lbetter than the facory paint job!! i not got the jedi luke but im looking at getting him soon. so id def like to try get the head repainted if every1 thinks it makesthe fig look better!!

also, has any1 changed the bodys of this fig or other sw sideshows for likt hot toys bodys?? i think ive seen someppl do it and made em more poseble and look alitle better??

also, if the boots that come with jedi luke aint that good, whats a good pair to swap em for?? are they leather that come with him?

Worked on him some more today.

20f5mro.jpg

ruo16w.jpg

2rfa1b8.jpg

I have to stress once again--- the search engine is your friend. Type in the character that you have an interest in and you'll find a plethora of information with pics.

I have to stress once again--- the search engine is your friend. Type in the character that you have an interest in and you'll find a plethora of information with pics.

Seriously... heck the Jedi Luke thread was on page one just a couple days ago :lol

aha yeah i overlooked it..sorry guys.

anyway help with my questions now im in the right thread lol..??

ss figs with a hot toys bod? and a good pair of leather boots to use?

Yes but the hand pegs are smaller so you'll have to drill em out.

(from what i hear)

This is not entirely true. While any of the accessorized figures have bigger pegs that fit into the hands (Batman, Military, etc), the tiny pegs that come on a nude TrueType 38 do fit in the sockets of the Sideshow hands without needing modifications. Otherwise, my poor Mace would've been handless. :lol

The Hot Toys body is to tall for Luke (Well, if you care about scale).

This is true. While Luke looks awesome on the TrueType, you lose the height differential and to my knowledge, while making slimmer and muscle bodies aside from their standard, HotToys doesn't make a shorter body.

Back