Jedi Luke PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katkuru

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Here is my WIP Jedi Luke PF cloak and saber custom interest thread. Never liked how the original saber turned out and thought he could use a cloak for more posing options.
The cloak has a wire in the hood for futzing and a metal claps. The saber hand will be casted in black and come unpainted with the 9" cathode tube saber, with all the wires, inverter and AC wall outlet. This mod does not use batteries and plugs into the wall outlet. You also still have the option of using the original saber hand with that battery light feature.
Any way, I wanted to see if there was any interest in these. If there is, I could do a limited run of 10 of them for those who want one. I could sell both cloak and saber/hand together or separate. Cloak would be $40 USD (shipping $7 to the US, $10 anywhere else), and the Saber hand is $80 USD ($20 to the US, $30 anywhere else). The combo is $100 USD, plus shipping ($20 to the US, $30 anywhere else).

(The casted saber hand is still a WIP, it should look a lot smoother with the final castings, the resin I'm using for this is old and it tends to "wrinkle")

DSC02428.jpg

DSC02443.jpg

DSC02433.jpg

DSC02432.jpg

DSC02440.jpg

I just saw this on display in alocal comic shop. I just stick with the ANH PF's but he looks 1000 time better with the cloak.

might have to get one and a cloak...

The in hand pics make this look better. The pose always reminded me of that classic picture of Big Foot.

great idea! I would be interested in both - also any consideration to doing sabers for the other pfs?

Update time! Some good news, the latest casts with the new resin is much cleaner, and the capes are nearly all done. The bad news, I accidently ruined the mold and will have to make a new one:gah: I should have the new mold done by this weekend. Just waiting for more sabers to come in and then everything will start shipping in the next 2 weeks. I will also update those of you via PM that have reserved one with the payment and shipping info.

DSC02548.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great, count me in for both. But would you be able to make the cloak a bit longer and the hood a bit bigger?
Looks a little tight on him.

Back