Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you follow the EU at all, ( alot of people here hate all things EU becuase they don't like to read hack stories which completely negate the heroics of the movies...I think:monkey3 ) He does go sith.

250px-Luke-dark.jpg

Fixed that for you.

/lol ok, i'll grant you that ALOT of the EU can be that way pix... but do you really feel the dark empire storyline falls into that catagory?
Or the Zahn novels?
or about 90% of the pre-anh new comics?

Zahn's novel were pure sci fi novels that featured Star Wars characters.

A blue genius that knew how to outwit his opponents by looking at artwork.
Force sensitive salamanders and the force sensitive tiger lizards that eat them.
Cloned Jedi, resurrecting the emperor...
Same with the Yuuzhon Vong. Make the Force a universal concept and then add an exception.

Not really his TZ's fault since Lucas had left his universe extremely vague. The EU surrounding the PT is much more fleshed out and consistent.

Zahn's novel were pure sci fi novels that featured Star Wars characters.

A blue genius that knew how to outwit his opponents by looking at artwork.
Force sensitive salamanders and the force sensitive tiger lizards that eat them.
Cloned Jedi, resurrecting the emperor...
Same with the Yuuzhon Vong. Make the Force a universal concept and then add an exception.

Not really his TZ's fault since Lucas had left his universe extremely vague. The EU surrounding the PT is much more fleshed out and consistent.

QFT. Almost all pre-OT EU is great. I have yet to read any post-OT EU that gripped me (and I have read a lot too).

I enjoyed the Dark Empire comic series... but I read it as a teenager and was just happy to see something about SW. Also the artwork for the series was very nice.

I can understand the issue people have with the "Sith-curious"... but still enjoyed it.

I really enjoy Dark Empire, Dark Empire II and Empire's End. They're the best things to an ep 7, 8, & 9. I'm ok with Luke being tempted by the dark side, adn think it would make for a great figure, though it is weakest element in DE. It's cool to see him becoming like Vader and the appeal of the dark side is much more interesting than the PT stuff. My fav bits have to be the Emperor's clones and the physical affects of the dark side as well as the jedi holocrons and world devastators.

Post OT fiction-wise, I'd have to say that I enjoyed Rogue Squadron the most, novels and comics.
I'd get a Corran Horn (pilot or Jedi) figure in a heartbeat.

Cheers,
Doug

Anyone think that the Live action series might feature Wedge Antilles? Lucas did say that it would expand on stories of minor characters. I think that there would be some great stories there.

Anyone think that the Live action series might feature Wedge Antilles? Lucas did say that it would expand on stories of minor characters. I think that there would be some great stories there.

I've thought about that, it'd be great to see RS in action again (as long as they leave the stuffed ewok out of it)

Cheers,
Doug

Will the live series have a big budget? Having Wedge and Rogue Squadron "not" flying their ships would be pretty boring...

I personally wouldn't be interested in seeing Wedge go back home to visit his family and celebrate "Life Day"...

Will the live series have a big budget? Having Wedge and Rogue Squadron "not" flying their ships would be pretty boring...

I personally wouldn't be interested in seeing Wedge go back home to visit his family and celebrate "Life Day"...

I know, this series does pose some BIG questions! I read somewhere budget was 1 Million per episode but I could be wrong.

Thanks The Ringer and shocktrooper_au. I will continue painting Luke tomorrow. He still has a ways to go. Here are some more pics in different lighting.

1f7jfb.jpg

33mxsno.jpg

Changed his eyes to green:
15mi4a8.jpg

Should I enlarge his irises a bit? I did this test in photoshop:

2hxcacm.jpg

Last edited:
Back