Luke Skywalker - DX07 - HOTH PATROL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! The figure is great, but the work you put into the design of the box and packaging is astounding. That is great. Very nice custom.

Dear all, thanks again for the kind words. Currently, I am sticking to my next DX07 project. If you like, you may guess which ´Luke´ will be next ...

The first time I looked through this thread, I was in a rush and I thought it was a figure review. Amazing work on both the figure and packaging!!!!

x-wing luke

I think the ultimate x-wing Luke has already been made:

14322_10151165291323108_1849316665_n.jpg

So I am more interested in the ESB version, though some very good customs (e.g. Dorgmal Snow) have been made so far ...

Wow, have never seen this custom - amazing work! You got the shoulder patch colors right - SSC looks like they left theirs in the dryer.

Which goggles did you use for your custom?

Many thanks for the compliments! I really like the SSC Hoth Luke, imo it is the first SSC figure that is really worthwhile collecting, all the others just served for parting out. Anyway, I am going to convert the Hoth Luke to the DX-07 ...

For the goggles, I cannot remember properly: I think I ordered a couple of goggles from Toy Anxiety and tested them ...

Back