Hot Toys The Last Jedi Luke Skywalker 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet Jesus, I just re-watched The Last Jedi, and I LIKED the bi ch!

Qui-Gon is losing it quick, kids...

Hey... what?s this t doing down here? Must have fallen from somewhere...

It's not a bad movie. And, in hindsight after TROS, it mostly fits in. Luke's story, while not to everyone's liking is reasonable enough.
I think the main issue is that it was sooo far removed from what fans were expecting, that it failed on a lot of levels.
It's an okay movie. But i'm sure we all hoped for it to be better.
I still love the look of the figures. I have a custom Luke that uses the head from this Luke, the costume from Qui-Gon, and the base from the Luke from the end of TFA.
It's more my idea of what Luke should have been.

Sweet Jesus, I just re-watched The Last Jedi, and I LIKED the bi ch!

Qui-Gon is losing it quick, kids...

Hey... what?s this t doing down here? Must have fallen from somewhere...

LOL...Dude... its a great movie! It will age well and eventually be looked at very favorably in my opinion. After Rise of Skywalker was released, TLJ is my favorite movie outside of the OT.

This is a big thread, so I just want to ask quick, how are the hands and feet on this version? The TFA version had huge feet and reused ObiWan hands, right? Are the hands and feet scaled better on this one?

They seem to be. I haven’t used every hand on the figure, but the regular relaxed hands at least are fine. That one (the relaxed hand) I believe was the main culprit on TFA figure that looked like a pimp-slapping hand.

In my defense, I actually started this fourth or fifth re-screening of the movie a few weeks ago, so when I finished the movie up yesterday, we were already past most of the Luke scenes I objected to so much.

In fact, the scene I started off with was possible my FAVORITE one in the movie! It?s when Yoda appears to call Luke a jack-a$$ and to get over himself!

The rest of the movie was honestly pretty good, so I?m thinking the segment I watched out of context is likely why I came away with a smile on my face this last time...

This figure surprised me and became an instant favorite in-hand. One of their best Mark Hamill likenesses and tons of display options for the deluxe. Despite my criticisms for Luke’s story arc I did enjoy The Last Jedi and this is a really good look for a recluse Luke.

D2384F26-05E0-4E3F-A41C-D55264D00560.jpeg

Film preference and bias towards a favorite look aside, I think it’s the best overall well done Luke figure.

Back