Luke Skywalker - DX07 - HOTH PATROL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One-Figure-Collector

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is my very first attempt of creating a customized action figure from Luke Skywalker Hot Toys:

View attachment 71072

View attachment 71073

View attachment 71074

View attachment 71075

It took me almost half a year to compile all the necessary material and to find a way to make my vision of Luke Hoth Patrol come true ...

Hoth hat, jacket and shirt were completely hand-made / tailored, the goggles and gloves heavily customized from existing 1/6 scale material.

Hope you like it despite the newly announced Sideshow version!

Excellent work , Like how you have customized this bad boy, only hope Hot Toys are gonna be able to get theirs as good as this puppy.

Well worth all the effort you must have put in.:clap:clap:clap

Shameless plus , i am selling some Hoth Gear if you're interested in bashing another figure .

Not a SW fan here , but cool looking figure

Thank you all for the kind words! :hi5: Any further hints / suggestions for improvement are highly appreciated.

Currently, I am working on Luke´s storage box which will be inspired by HT style, of course ...

NIce job! I like that you put the insignia on his right arm. Thats one detail I left out on mine. This may be another "is Hans jacket blue or brown" debate but the insignia on his right chest should be white not silver. His scarf is a bit dark too. Sorry for the criticism :)

NIce job! I like that you put the insignia on his right arm. Thats one detail I left out on mine. This may be another "is Hans jacket blue or brown" debate but the insignia on his right chest should be white not silver. His scarf is a bit dark too. Sorry for the criticism :)

Many thanks for your input! :exactly: Maybe I missed it, but have you already posted pics of your Hoth Commander and can send the link?

Thanks. The luke head is a recast of an old hasbro luke head I believe. I got a couple off eBay. Likeness is pretty good but there are a few flaws in the cast if you look close and know where they are. The paint on my hoth luke isn't the best but I got another in the works which I think is much better. The Bariss and Jango are both hasbro heads as well repainted.

Thank you all for the kind words! :hi5: Any further hints / suggestions for improvement are highly appreciated.

Currently, I am working on Luke´s storage box which will be inspired by HT style, of course ...

As promised, I would like to show you some pics of the shrine that I´ve created for my customized figure. Hope, you like it ... :rock2

1 - Box.jpg

2 - Box outside.jpg

3 Luke from above.jpg

4 Out and inside right.jpg

5 inside without rocks.jpg

6 outside below.jpg

7 with inlay of lid.jpg

9 - outside above.jpg

View attachment 92866

Inside with rock.jpg

7 Left side.jpg

Very , VERY good . The attention to detail is amazing and the work on the box is incredible . Well done .:clap

Back