Premium Format Lou Ferrigno - Incredible Hulk License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, no 70's haircut and bushy eyebrowed hulk for me.

Guess you had to be there. That show was the coolest back when I was a kid. Ferrigno could even be a huge jerk in person, but I don't care. He earned TV immortality with that role.

WOW!!! Iconic! I would keep this hulk over any other in my collection if I had to choose. One of my favorite shows as a kid.

If this is the statue that's gonna be produced...i'm REALLY EXCITED!

lhlkpantswip.jpg

I'll wait until I see product, but not so sure about this one. Yes, I too loved the show as a kid, but meeting Lou at every comic show I go to is probably enough and I don't buy for resale.

I wonder if the exclusive will be the throwable grizzly bear:

[ame="https://youtu.be/_gFoNMBKty4"]https://youtu.be/_gFoNMBKty4[/ame]

Guess you had to be there. That show was the coolest back when I was a kid. Ferrigno could even be a huge jerk in person, but I don't care. He earned TV immortality with that role.

Your right I loved that show too when I was a kid, but ehh still to drop major money on him i'd have to be reallly impressed.

Saw this guy at a few comic cons. Tried to talk to him and show my then 10 year old son who the hulk was to me as I grew up but since I wasn't throwing money down on the table to buy a picture or autograph he seemed to treat us like we were wasting his time even though no one else was even around his table. Needless to say this will be a pass from me.

Get rid of the face and put a comic book adaption face on it & it will be epic.

That would kind of be an insult to Lou being that it is his body. A slightly exaggerated version of it, but still HIS. The face is a perfectly cleaned up version without all the bushy wig hair and eyebrows. You gotta give it to em so far. Or not. Haters.:monkey2

This is one of the coolest things EVER. I've been wishing for a long time that someone would do Ferrigno Hulk products. Too bad it's only with Lou and no rights to do anything Bixby/Banner, but still great news. Lou will always be Hulk for me, and I have to have at least one piece to represent him in my collection.

And I'm sure that statue above is roughing in a pose, but the body isn't Ferrigno, those arms are more comic Hulk. I do hope they go with Lou's better makeup/wig looks and not some of the early, over-neanderthal ones.

Saw this guy at a few comic cons. Tried to talk to him and show my then 10 year old son who the hulk was to me as I grew up but since I wasn't throwing money down on the table to buy a picture or autograph he seemed to treat us like we were wasting his time even though no one else was even around his table. Needless to say this will be a pass from me.

A major source of his income is people paying for autographs at conventions. You put him in a position of expecting him to do his job for free.

You might not like it, but he's just being consistent. You want a few minutes or an autograph? You pay like everyone else.

The slippery slope if the word gets out "You don't have to pay Lou Farrigno, just go talk to him for free" he now has freeloaders in his line with paying autograph seekers.

Back