LOTR Classics from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering when GG would launch their "classics" bust line in LOTR, since they just launched the same in their SW line. The SW "classics" bust line is not well-received by collectors either. So when will GG make LOTR Customz? :lol

The irony is, they are not too far behind. Honestly, they have literaly no imagination at GG; so we take our releases and either light them up or zap all color out of them.

Blah. :monkey1

I don't think these pics are big enough to form a considered opinion. But I wish they'd have done these figures in the current line first. I'm only getting those because they're in the same scale as the Harry Potter busts. These micros aren't appealing to me, even if the sculpts are great.

I officially name this bust..... :google

lotr2uf1.jpg

BERTHA!

Its VILE!!! It looks like a BAD drag act!!!!:horror:yuck:yuck:yuck

Please kill the classics line before it gets anywhere. GG, wake up, no one like the classics line, not in SW and definitely not in LOTR, give it up already. Make more maquettes because those are actully cool.

Ok, where's the easy pass button? :lol

Like many of you, I'm not interested in this line whatsoever, even if the sculpts are fantastic. It's just not my thing. I'm having a hard enough time dealing with the scale of the Sideshow Dioromas.

Yes, but the sculpts are pretty far from fantastic, lol. So that should make this an easy pass for quite a lot of us. Eowyn looks like a dude in drag!

Ive just seen these pics for the first time and my first impression is they're horrible. I know I would need to see more pics but I agree with what most have said so far.The likenesses are terrible and they would be sooo tiny.

I've really got into the new LOTR GG line and they seem to be coming out a quite a fast pace and are great, why do another set but smaller?.

In the words of Tom Hanks ' I don't get it!' :confused:
Shell
x

I don't think these pics are big enough to form a considered opinion. But I wish they'd have done these figures in the current line first. I'm only getting those because they're in the same scale as the Harry Potter busts. These micros aren't appealing to me, even if the sculpts are great.

You are way to kind sir....

I saw pics of the GG LOTR bust line and they look very fake. Gandalf looks all shiny and glossy. Give me polystone. I pass on the lot.

Back