LOTR Classics from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GGC

Super Freak
Reaction score
We just got in some small pics of these at GGC, figured I would share:

As the shadow of Sauron falls across Middle-Earth, heroes rise to heed the call to fend off the evil that plagues the land! Produced by Gentle Giant, these limited edition bust renditions of the beautiful and strong Éowyn (Mirando Otto), the Dwarf, Gimli (John-Rhys Davies), and the valiant elven ranger Legolas (Orlando Bloom

measure approximately 5” tall
come painted and ready for display
include a Certificate of Authenticity

GIMLI, ÉOWYN and LEGOLAS

lotr1ap4.jpg

lotr2uf1.jpg

lotr3sl6.jpg

FFS.........hostile midget screws me for more cash yet again :rolleyes:

why?....they're just starting the mini-bust line?

bigger pics?

FFS.........hostile midget screws me for more cash yet again :rolleyes:

why?....they're just starting the mini-bust line?

bigger pics?

Working on bigger ones, I will post when I get them.

Price points seems so far $25-$30 each.

I need to see some bigger pics, because currently Eowyn looks like a dude.

These are pretty bad....

Looks like they used Legolas' face to save money on Eowyn :rotfl

This likely means that we won't be seeing Legolas or Gimli any time soon in the regular bust line.

And I think that Eowyn looks horrid.

With all this bad talk, I see the ES getting smaller and smaller, it's the GG way. If Dudewyn has an es of 100, I still wouldn't purchase it.

Gimli looks decent. Legolas is ehhh....and Eowyn is horrible.

The Sideshow Weta Eowyn statue is still the best (and probably the only) Eowyn piece available.

I'll get Legolas and Gimli but I agree this might mean we won't see them in the regular line for a while.

and if there like the SW classic bust they won't have XXXX/1000 etc but a random generated alphanumeric code

I'll get Legolas and Gimli but I agree this might mean we won't see them in the regular line for a while.

I hope we still see them in the mini bust scale, these were the 3 that I had in my mind for the next wave of mini busts. Maybe we will get more Info at SDCC.

I think we will get them its just gonna be down the road a little more. I'm only getting 9 busts from the classic line and that will be the members of the Fellowship.

I've been hardcore about the regular GG busts, but these are just a waste. I'm a huge Eowyn fan, but that thing is just hideous. I hope this doesn't move Gimli and Legolas to far down the priority list for the main line.

The full sized mini busts have turned out quite well. But these don't look to be carrying on that tradition.

Oh, I agree. The full sized mini busts are quite nice. But if I had started collecting those then I probably would have wanted to collect these newer smaller ones as well. I'm such a horrible completist at times.

Everytime I read about GG's announcements, I don't know whether to laugh or cry ....

most of the time I laugh. :monkey1

Back