• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LOTR stuff FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArwenEvenstar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Allo fellow freaks! :)

Feels strange posting here again after so many years, but what the hey.
Left the collecting fray for a few years and now I'm back...better than ever or...something. *shrugs* lol.

Anyway, got this posted over at S&F too (re-integrating over there again as well. :p), but thought I'd post here and see if anyone is interested.

At the moment I owe a fair bit in university fees and just today have been hit with quite a few bills I wasn't expecting, so I'm in a bit of an urgent state to get this sold. Hoping it will go to a fellow collector, but anyways, down to the nitty gritty:

I picked up this poster toward the end of 2003, just before the release of the Return of the King in theatres. I had the poster framed, but it has not been glued to the frame (thankfully), so if there is any interest from people overseas, I can easily remove it from the frame for you and have it shipped in a tube. Poster comes with full Certificate of Authenticity and purchased from a private dealer in the United States.
Poster is signed by the following:

ELIJAH WOOD (Frodo Baggins)
SEAN ASTIN (Samwise Gamgee)
VIGGO MORTENSEN (Aragorn, Son of Arathorn)
SIR IAN MCKELLEN (Gandalf The Grey/White)
LIV TYLER (Arwen Evenstar)
ORLANDO BLOOM (Legolas Greenleaf)
MIRANDA OTTO (Eowyn)
BERNARD HILL (King Theoden)
KARL URBAN (Eomer)
ANDY SERKIS (Gollum/Smeagol)
BRAD DOURIF (Wormtongue)
BILLY BOYD (Pippin Took)
HUGO WEAVING (Elrond)
DAVID WENHAM (Faramir)
JOHN RHYS DAVIES (Gimli/Treebeard)
DOMINIC MONAGHAN (Meriadoc Brandybuck)
CATE BLANCHETT (Galadriel)
PETER JACKSON (Director)

The signatures were obtained at the following locations:

MASSEY UNIVERSITY - 08/03
COLLECTOR MANIA 4 - 10/03
NEW YORK ZIEGFIELD THEATRE - LOVE ACTUALLY PREMIER - 11/03

Full measurements: 103CM (40.5 INCHES) L x 69CM (27 INCHES) W.
I never got the opportunity to have this poster out on display, so it has been stored away from sunlight, in room temperature storing conditions to prevent damage.

PM me if interested. Free shipping worldwide. But if you're overseas, I would feel more comfortable with sending the poster in a tube as I don't know how it would fare being shipped framed. probably oversized I'd imagine.

SIGNED POSTER - *SOLD*

Other LOTR stuff added:

SIDESHOW WETA MEDALLION 16: THE DUEL OF LIGHT AND FIRE - *SOLD*

SIDESHOW WETA TRILOGY TUESDAY PIECE - $30

SIDESHOW WETA ARGONATH BOOK ENDS (removed from box, for a short period to check condition, then put back. Pristine). $50 o.n.o and can be shipped in the original DVD box.

SIDESHOW WETA MINAS TIRITH (once again, removed to check condition as I know there was a lot of damage on this piece. Perfect). $20 o.n.o and can be shipped in the original DVD box.

SIDESHOW WETA SMEAGOL (actually never removed. lol. Just found it and its still sealed in the box). $5

NOBLE COLLECTION ARWEN EVENSTAR PENDANT - *SOLD*

Anyway take care guys, speak soon.

Last edited:
Re: LOTR signed poster for sale!

Missed the most integral part. lol.
Originally was hoping for around $900 (paid quite a bit more at the time of purchase), however, I think it's fair to say my expectations have dropped a bit lower since. Hoping to achieve around $600, but it's certainly negotiable. :)

First post edited to include more LOTR stuff. Will probably add more in the next day or 2. :)

Hmmm edited again and added a few more pieces. Can a kindly mod please change the title of the thread to:

LOTR Stuff For Sale.

Think it's a little more fitting. :rotfl

Does anyone actually know the value of the Duel of Light and Fire medallion? I can't even find old auctions on ebay....man, been out of the loop too long. :banghead

Back