LOTR Classics from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I read that right? These are only 5" high in size??? And $30 for such a size?

Huh, Eowyn and Legolas look like the same person with different hair.

I'm just not digging the classics line, I rather spend a little more and get the mini busts.

I think GG is too ashamed to give us bigger pics :monkey3

I don't really get the start of this line when we are only 3 busts into the mini-bust line. I think all this will do is hurt sales in both lines.

And my first reaction to the Eowyn was 'Who the hell is that supposed to be?'

And my first reaction to the Eowyn was 'Who the hell is that supposed to be?'

I officially name this bust..... :google

lotr2uf1.jpg

BERTHA!

So if the previous line are mini busts, what are these? Micro busts? Might as well call them Bust Ups... oh wait, they're polystone, not plastic... :rotfl

Still sticking with the maquettes. :cool:

I was wondering when GG would launch their "classics" bust line in LOTR, since they just launched the same in their SW line. The SW "classics" bust line is not well-received by collectors either. So when will GG make LOTR Customz? :lol

So if the previous line are mini busts, what are these? Micro busts? :rotfl

I was just thinking the same thing :confused: Micro busts, mini mini busts, butt awful busts...whatever you call them they are downright horrid looking :rolleyes: Whatever happened to the scanning technology used on the mini busts?

Back