Lost Predator up for PreOrder at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cjk, how are you gonna pay for something that should be about $170 shipped when you can't pay for my bios? Now granted, it will come out later, but don't you think you should be paying off stuff you've already preordered before ordering something new? But, do what you want. Who the hell am I to tell you what to buy and what not to buy?

Cjk, how are you gonna pay for something that should be about $170 shipped when you can't pay for my bios? Now granted, it will come out later, but don't you think you should be paying off stuff you've already preordered before ordering something new? But, do what you want. Who the hell am I to tell you what to buy and what not to buy?

:lol:lol:lol:lol

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Damn dude! I'm sorry if I angered you or something, but I can pay him off later on in the year. I am now CURRENTLY gathering the money up for you. I'm going to be shooting you a PM in just a few.

-CJK

Damn dude! I'm sorry if I angered you or something, but I can pay him off later on in the year. I am now CURRENTLY gathering the money up for you. I'm going to be shooting you a PM in just a few.

-CJK
You didn't anger me, more as made me question whether or ot you were still interesed in the bios and stuff. It's all good.

:lol:lol ITS THOSE MEDS THEYVE CHANGED HIM

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

Back