Lost Predator up for PreOrder at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought i was a ultimate HARDCORE predator fan but I will pass on this one. this predator is just not FAMOUS

i wish sideshow would add paypal, i dont like credit cards and im not going to start using them now

I'm glad many of you guys got it and could help!.....

As for u Zoo....pull the damn trigger! U know u want it! Woww that jsut sounded ...weird. LoL

Congrats of your 1st Pred DVD....u'll love him.

And Elder.....I knew u'd crumble immediately!:lol

Last edited:
is that like a credit card that you prepay or a normal bank card?

I have one it's just like a normal ATM card. I can only use what is in my bank account. Like using EFTPOS at the shops. No interest and no using money you don't have. I couldn’t live without it. Bonus is you don’t get EFTPOS fees too.

I have one it's just like a normal ATM card. I can only use what is in my bank account. Like using EFTPOS at the shops. No interest and no using money you don't have. I couldn’t live without it. Bonus is you don’t get EFTPOS fees too.

is there any catch? how do you get one?

I remember a year ago when predators cost 130 bucks, now there 160, if this trend continues, figures will easily cost 200 bucks or more in a year or so

Back