Lost Predator up for PreOrder at SS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the heads up man!!! i just happened to cruise by here on my way out and i would've missed this until late tonight if not for you!!!! you're my hero!!!!

I'm gonna buy this... after I come up with the moolah.

Already jumped on Machiko and the P2 Dio, so I'm gonna wait a little while.

Who is the predator anyway? Does anybody know his story? Can't remember him from PredatorII... There where a lot of cool preds at the end of the movie (amogst whom the coolest pred ever: the elder!). But I guess the lost pred was not one of them, was he?

Preordered!

I feel bad for those who went the eBay route for Machiko, though..Sideshow has her much cheaper. I think I paid about $12 more for mine through Toys2, but hoping she'll arrive much sooner as well.

Preordered!

I feel bad for those who went the eBay route for Machiko, though..Sideshow has her much cheaper. I think I paid about $12 more for mine through Toys2, but hoping she'll arrive much sooner as well.

yeah but the shipping from Toys2 is what kills me. $28?? sometimes its not worth getting here sooner. i'm in no rush to get this guy, i'm moving into a smaller apartment so i need to consolidate my space much more.

Who is the predator anyway? Does anybody know his story? Can't remember him from PredatorII... There where a lot of cool preds at the end of the movie (amogst whom the coolest pred ever: the elder!). But I guess the lost pred was not one of them, was he?

the lost pred was one of the preds at the end of pred 2. he's called borg or something along those lines. if you look in the lost predator forum where this figure first popped up, you'll see pics of him there, or if someone can post the pics in here, pics of the suit and from the movie is what i'm talking about, i'll be getting this guy, but not through sideshow.

I'm probably going to get this but I wanna see the whole pic before I get it. It's not like it's going to be horrible...it's hot toys lol I'm just pickey and want to see pics.

Back