LOST Juliet Burke Commission

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Everyone,

I apologize again for the lack of updates. I just heard from the sculptor that he should have a batch ready to ship soon.

I want to level with you though and explain the reasons for my lack of updates.

Last year my sister had stage three breast cancer. The cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, but it was believed to have been contained. She had both of her breasts removed, went through chemotherapy and radiation and was believed to be cancer free.

Friday it was discovered that she had two tumors in her brain. It is not brain cancer – it is breast cancer that traveled up. She is being operated on this coming Wednesday or Friday – we won’t know because Monday is Labor Day and she cannot get an appointment until Tuesday.

To say that this project is low on my list of priorities is an understatement. I will continue to pass along information as I receive it.

Thank you to everyone for staying involved and interested and loving Juliet as much as I do.

Talk soon,
Andy

Hello Everyone,

I apologize again for the lack of updates. I just heard from the sculptor that he should have a batch ready to ship soon.

I want to level with you though and explain the reasons for my lack of updates.

Last year my sister had stage three breast cancer. The cancer had spread to her lymph nodes, but it was believed to have been contained. She had both of her breasts removed, went through chemotherapy and radiation and was believed to be cancer free.

Friday it was discovered that she had two tumors in her brain. It is not brain cancer – it is breast cancer that traveled up. She is being operated on this coming Wednesday or Friday – we won’t know because Monday is Labor Day and she cannot get an appointment until Tuesday.

To say that this project is low on my list of priorities is an understatement. I will continue to pass along information as I receive it.

Thank you to everyone for staying involved and interested and loving Juliet as much as I do.

Talk soon,
Andy

I am so sorry to hear that. I would say don't even worry about this place until you're ready to. I hope for the best for your sister. My thoughts are with you.

Yeah, so sorry to hear that :( My thoughts, best wishes and prayers are with you, your sister and family.

As Allison said: don´t even worry about this until everything is okay. My aunt has cancer as well, she found out about it last month and will start chemoterapy tomorrow so I can imagine what you and you´re family must be going through. :(

Stay positive and keep the faith, I know it´s difficult but I believe it´s important. Hope everything goes as well as possible.

So sorry to hear Andy. My painter was asking if I heard anything since he's holding onto 2 of my other heads to ship them to me along with Juliet. That's why I was asking.

Obviously I understand, and agree that this should be quite low on your list of priorities. My thoughts are with you and your family sir. I wish your sister the speediest of recoveries! Please keep us posted.

Hi everyone, Dashopkinfan asked me if I'd take over in getting these
shipped to the proper parties and I am more than happy to do so.
Obviously, he has MUCH more important matters to attend to!
Stay strong, man; my thoughts are with you and your family, bro.
I'll post later this week when a bunch are ready to go.
Thanks for our patience, folks.

Hi everyone, Dashopkinfan asked me if I'd take over in getting these
shipped to the proper parties and I am more than happy to do so.
Obviously, he has MUCH more important matters to attend to!
Stay strong, man; my thoughts are with you and your family, bro.
I'll post later this week when a bunch are ready to go.
Thanks for our patience, folks.

Hey Fringefan, do you have any updates?

I came back here for inspiration. The hair and the likeness is amazing. Just wondered how far out we were from seeing some casts.

Nice Johnny!!!! I like the battered Jack!
FYI... we are on the Juliet thread, not the Unofficial Lost thread.
*edit* (removed quote with Jack and Jin photos) check out cheungkinmen's paint jobs on Jack and Jin.

Last edited:
Nice!!!! I like the battered Jack!
FYI... we are on the Juliet thread, not the Unofficial Lost thread.

Oh shoot! sorry, I saw LOST and I thought it was the unofficial one :S . I feel bad for coming in here like that XD .

The unofficial thread is quite...lost :S .

The Juliet project is sidelined due to illness. Patience. It will come to pass in its own time.

*sigh* I hope everything comes to pass, not just the sculpt.
I hope I did not sound inpatient. Nothing could be farther from the truth. I was just wondering if there was some casting update (news or photo) from Fringefan. None the less, the sculpt photos are inspiring.

OOPs.... I forgot there were some casting photos on page 25 of this thread.

Last edited:
OOPs.... I forgot there were some casting photos on page 25 of this thread.

Yes there are.

First off, I sincerely hope dashopkinsfan's sister is okay and on the mend. He passed the torch with this project to the sculptor Fringefan, so I also was hoping for some progress. Especially since I already paid for my sculpt hoping to speed things along... And it's been 'not too much longer now' for QUITE a while. :(

Back